The Plane Ride

*Finally done with the back story! I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

I was on the plane about to take off listening to Ghost Town looking out the window when suddenly someone sat down next to me.
I was on my connection flight so I had already been on one plane and was too tired to look and talk. Yet when they said "Hey" I thought the voice sounded familiar.

Unknown- Hey! What's your name
(I looked over and to my surprise I saw Jeydon Fothermucking Wale)
Violet- Oh! hey my name is Violet
Jeydon- Cool name. I'm Jeydon Nice to meet you!
Jeydon- What are you listening to?
Violet- Things I can't change by The Story So Far
Jeydon- OMG I love that band!
Violet- Same! Their music is amazing

I tried to play it cool and pretend I wasn't a big fan or anything but it was really hard.

             -Time Skip (2 hours later)-
I couldn't believe I was actually talking to Jeydon wale! He followed me on his main twitter (he already followed me on his side Twitter) and we exchanged numbers
Jeydon- It was really cool to meet you! I hope we meet again and maybe we could set something up?
Violet- Yeah that would be awesome!
Are you going to Warped Tour?
Jeydon- Yeah I'm going with a couple of friends! Do you know who OWA is?
Violet- Yea of course!
Jeydon- Nice! If you are going with any friends you all could join us for a couple meet and greets and maybe get food?
Violet- Sounds fun! I'm actually going to meet a couple of my internet friends. We have a collab channel called Digital Hearts.
Jeydon- That's awesome! I'd love to meet them

Jey flashed his trademark smile and I'm pretty sure my heart melted at how cute it was. Sadly we had to part ways and get off of the plane. But you bet I was going to Dm him right away.
But  first I had to text the rest of  DH

Digital Hearts GC
Violet- I've finally landed!
And you will never guess who was in the seat next to me the whole flight!
Fiore- Cool I just landed as well! Wait who?
Serena- Who!? I'm landing in a couple minutes
Violet- Jeydon Wale was right next to me he whole flight!!!
Fiore- OMG did you talk to him? At least tell my you got a picture?!
Violet- I may or may not have gotten his number, picture, and even planned to meet up with him at warped tour!
Serena- Your so lucky! Wait did you invite us too?
Fiore- OMFG you got his number!
Violet- Of course I did! And yes I did actually get his number.
Brendon- omg I'm so late.... I just landed. WAIT really!?
Violet- Yea!
Brendon- I can't believe this is happening to us
(Btw Amber was still in midair on the plane and couldn't text yet)

At that moment while walking down to the luggage pick up area it finally hit me.. I was actually meeting DH and possibly All if OWA! But most importantly I just met JEYDON WALE! ( And gotten his number )

*Ah this took so long to write but I hope you liked this chapter! It was really exciting and I can't wait to see what happens next :)