Another Plane flight

i spent a month with Fiore recovering from the car crash and decided to visit Serena in what she calls the  "Bipolar State" of Utah. 

Fiore and I went to Hot Topic to buy some new clothes (Aka merch lmao) and came out with way to many shirts and chokers and just basically everything in the store.

I packed all of my stuff and got ready to go to Starbucks with Fiore (Because what else would we do lmao). We sat and talked about when i would come back to visit and whether it would be before or after the Waterparks tour. 

We decided i would leave the tour when it got to California  and stay with Fiore for a month or so.

                                              -Time skip brought to you by Arizona Tea-

I picked up my Backpack from the floor of the car and stepped onto the sidewalk. There was no way i was crossing any roads anytime soon so we parked as close to the entrance as possible.

Fiore and i hugged for what seemed like an eternity before we broke of and i walked over to security. 

                                       -Time skip brought to you by airport security-

(Sorry for all of the time skips but you probably know what airport security is like)

I walked over to the Starbucks (Yes another) closest to my gate and got a venti mocha frappachino. I walked over to my gate and waited in line to board the plane. After 20 minutes of slowly moving forward i got to my seat and (As you probably guessed) sat down.

I guess i have amazing luck on plane flights because 5 minutes later Geoff Wingington (Waterparks Guitarist) sat down next to me. 

"GEOFF!"

"VIOLET"

"What are you doing in L.A.? I thought you were in Houston working on music?"

"Apparently not seeing as i had to fly here to make sure this person comes home" Geoff said pointing across the aisle.

"AWS"

'omg please dont call me that" Awsten laughed 

"ugh"

I fell asleep listening to Awsten and Geoff whispering.

                                           -Time skip brought to you by sleep-

"Wake up! we landed"

"Mmmm" i mumbled opening my eyes to see Geoff tapping my shoulder.

I got all of my stuff together while looking out of the window. It was extremely rainy which made the airport look foggy and slightly creepy. I looked at my phone to see a text from Serena saying she was waiting in the luggage pickup area.

I exited the plane before giving Geoff and Awsten a quick hug.

They still had one more flight to get to Houston so i wanted to make sure they weren't late.

"Bye Aws"

"Bye Vi"

"Did you just call me vi?"

"Did you just call me aws?" Awsten said sarcastically.

"UGHHHH" i said giving Awsten one last hug before heading to the exit.

...

A/N

Sry this chapter is kinda short but ill try to make the next one longer seeing this is more of a filler chapter. I hope you liked it!