Hospital Days

"When will she wake up?"

"Anytime from today to a couple weeks from now."

"Oh god.......... its already been a week though!"

"Im sorry but this is all we can do to make sure she ever wakes up."

I tried to open my eyes but the bright white light gave me a instant headache. I couldnt move due to a dull pain all over and something tying me down. I tried to open my eye one more time and finally managed to see that i was in a hospital room with about 6 other people. Fiore and Serena were standing my the end of my bed whispering to each other and there was a group of Doctors and Nurses crowding over a computer each trying to see the screen.

I mumbled something under my breath as i tried to move around and find a more comfortable position.

"SHES AWAKE!!!!" Fiore and Serena yelled as they ran over to my side.

"What tf .. happened" I said while glancing around the room.

"you got hit by a car" Serena said looking anxious.

'One of the doctors came over to my side as i tried to move around and told me not to move otherwise i would hurt myself even more. 

"How hard did i get hit?" i sighed nervously

'Well.... the car was going full speed so.... your pretty beat up" Fiore said as she sat on the end of my bed.

That explained why i could barely turn my head without some kind of aching pain. I asked is anyone else had visited my hotel room while i had been asleep and apparently only DH and my family were allowed in my room.

"Jeydon and Quinn fought with the reception for 20 minutes trying to get in but the Doctors don't really want anyone in your room" said Serena

"Anyone else?"

"Awsten called to see if you were awake yesterday but you weren't so..."

"oh'

After a couple minutes of trying to find out what had happened while i had been asleep i passed out from exhaustion.

                                                     -Time skip brought to you by Waterparks- 

It had been 2 months of lying in a hospital bed sleeping, trying to sleep, and failing to sleep due to recurring nightmares.

 I had finally started eating more then just a few mouthfuls of hospital food which meant Fiore started bring me coffee almost everyday. Serena had left L.A. a month ago because she hadn't been home for 7 months and her parents had gotten incredibly sour about her being away. Brendons Youtube channel had gained a lot of new fans and was always going to be conventions to meet fans so he wasn't here that much.

I was recovering really fast which meant i might be out of the hospital in around 2 weeks or less.(idk how long it takes to recover from being hit my a car im sry this is probably wrong)

"COFFEEEEE" Fiore yelled as she burst through the Hospital door. We had been going through the menu drink by drink and had gotten to the Frappes.

"Mocha, Vanilla, Caramel, Chocolate, Green Tea, ..." i said listing out the many flavors she had bought. 

(Quick note - All of these were Venti which makes sense if you know how much fucking coffee Fiore drinks everyday irl thanks ily bye)

I started on the Mocha and the Green Tea frappachinos listening to Fiore fangirl. 

"Sooooooo.... I went on a date with Maxx last night...." she mumbled while trying to hold in her excitement.

"Wow...." I said sarcastically

"ARE YOU NOT HAPPY FOR ME??"

"OMG of course i am"

-A/N-

Hey sry i dont update much but ill try my best seeing as i have alot of new chapters planned out so hopefully ill can update more lmao

"