Serena's Home

In seconds i was being hugged.

I had only just gotten to the baggage area but Serena had been waiting by the door.

"Violet!!!!!" Serena said while squeezing me.

"Is this Violet?" a unknown voice said.

"Yea i'm definitely Violet" I laughed while trying to pull Serena away.

Behind her stood the famous Carly

Why i call her famous you ask? She is Serena's girlfriend and well... Ive been hearing about her since Serena went to this Sleeping with Sirens concert with her years ago.

"Hey Carly, Nice to finally meet you i guess"

We picked up my bags and drove back to Serena's house.

We stopped off at Taco Bell to get food seeing as i hadn't eaten in about 5 hours. We also went to Walmart to buy hair dye because i was bored with my hair.

I get bored with my hair every month and always want to change its color so this was no surprise.

I walked straight to the Manic Panic section and picked out some Red (Vampire Red) and some Black (Raven) hair dye. I wanted to dye the top part of my hair Black while the bottom/underside of my hair would be red. I also bought some plastic gloves and hair clips to make the process less messy. 

We drove home and mixed the hair dye while eating crunchy wraps.

                                              -Time Skip brought to you by Tacos-

Slowly my hair turned from Brown and some blond to black and bright red

I washed my hair out and dried it. Then with some help from Serena straightened it.

(It takes about a hour or so to straighten my hair lmao)

Once my hair was done i took my trusty hair cutting scissors and layered it a little to fit the new color. Everyone (Aka Serena, Carly and I) settled down (get it? Its like the the 1975 song) on Serenas bed and played Fortnite.

                           -Time skip brought to you by Serena yelling at me for liking ice cream trucks-

After a bit Fiore called while she re-dyed her hair blue. Her cat Poe kept jumping on the table and getting in front of her computer so she couldn't see us on the face cam.

Finally everyone fell asleep (Including Fiore still on the call) and dreamt about seeing Awsten Knight again in a few months.

A/N

This chapter is super short as well.... sry?

I will try to update soon if not immediately.

Hope you enjoyed! 

--------------------------------------------

Also heres basically how the whole ice cream truck thing went down because i'm salty

Me - "OMG SERENA JUST BECAUSE I WANT TO LIVE ON TOP OF AN ICE CREAM TRUCK DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME TO DIE LMAFO"

Serena- "Both of us will die if i stay here so its better if at least on of us survives"

Me- "OMG YOUR SO MEAN I HATE U"

Serena- "Yes i am"

Me- "UGH"

I just wrote that listening to TANTRUM by Waterparks so im extra salty lmaoooo.