Pizza and Coffee

*im going to stop putting pics at the top of the chapters because it takes to long on my computer. thanks for reading!

Today was the day of warped tour so we had to rush to get ready and out the door in time to also stop off at Starbucks to meet Jeydon and the rest of OWA. Jeydon was already there waiting with OWA and lots of coffee. We ordered coffee and Fiore ordered enough for the whole of warped tour and possibly the coffee shop as well.

Jeydon- How the hell are you gonna drink all of that?
Fiore- I always drink this much coffee lol I used to work at a coffee shop
Jeydon- Huh... well you better share that coffee other wise you are gonna kill your self with caffeine
Fiore- Nah I'm fine
Jeydon- Fiore... share your coffee
Fiore- no I promise I'm fine
Everyone but Fiore- FIORE
Fiore- ok ,ok.. gosh why do you guys worry so much
Jeydon- because we all care about you
Fiore- awww ok but like... my coffee..

After fighting for ten minutes while drinking coffee we all headed out to warped.
Everyone went of the The OWA tent to get ready while I went over to the Waterparks tent to see if I could find Awsten.
I saw Awsten walking to the tent slightly ahead of me.
Violet- Awsten?!
Awsten- Oh hi! I was looking for you
Violet- Yea I was looking for you too! I love your music so it's crazy to get to play with you for a tiny bit.
Awsten- It really is. The concert starts around 1:00 so just be back stage around 12:00 so we can make sure everything's ready. Meanwhile we will get you a backstage pass and we can do a warm up before you have to go hang out with your friends.
Violet- Sounds good! I can't wait

We headed over to the Waterparks tent and I got a backstage pass. This also meant I could meet other bands like SWS and BMTH backstage after their shows.
Then Awsten and I went to a trailer behind their tour bus to practice.
We practiced for nearly an hour before I went over to the OWA tent to hang out before we went to the first concert (which happened to be set it off so Fiore was super excited)
Jeydon- Hey! How was Awsten?
Violet- Good! I can't believe I'm actually gonna play with him and Geoff and Otto.
Jeydon- Just remember I'll be there to cheer you on.
Violet- I'll try but I think that might make me more awkward
Jeydon- No it won't.  don't worry about a thing

We watched Set It Off play their set before Fiore and I walked over to their tent to say hi and get some posters and CDs signed.
When we made it back to the tent we saw Serena and Jeydon fighting over pocky

Serena- It's Mine! All mine
Jeydon- No it's not! We can share the pocky
Serena- NEVER I will kill you before you steal my pocky
Jeydon- I'm so scared (He said Ina sarcastic voice)
Serena- Give me my pocky Jeydon!
Jeydon- Ugh ok if I must

                   -Time = 12:00-
I had just gotten backstage of the stage when I saw Geoff and Awsten trying to kick each other out of the band.
Geoff- You have to admit it was a good pun!
Awsten- Out. Of. The. Band.
Geoff- But we have a show in a hour..
Awsten- Ok but the second the show ends.....

Me and Awsten practiced vocals and he practiced his guitar. By the time it was 12:55 we were ready.
They had a couple songs to play before 21 Questions so I had time to warm up and try to calm down myself.

Waterparks Set List
-Royal
-Powerless
-Crave
-I'm a Natural Blue
-Pink
-21 Questions
-Dizzy
-Not Warriors
-Blonde
-Stupid For You

It was finally time for me to come up on stage and sing with Awsten.

Awsten- For this song we have a special guest who we recently invited to sing with me...
Welcome Violet!

I ran up the stairs up to the stage... and every thing went by in a blur.
One second I was on the stage singing with Awsten  and the next I was back down to the Waterparks tent helping out and signing posters.

*Longest chapter yet! Hopefully I can publish the next chapter soon but I've been really busy with school so it's hard to have time to write. But I hope you enjoyed! (Btw Warped tour will be split into two parts because it would be to much to put in one chapter.