ii

•⭐❇⭐•
"therefor, by law number 245, the accused is to be charged of imprisonment for 7 years"

     changkyun looked to the judge, before eyeing the accused and his lawyer.

sohn hyunwoo; also known as the person he disfavours the most in the office.

the judge finally hit his gavel against the sound block, indicating that he was convinced by changkyun's proceedings. the surrounding police officers proceeded by taking the criminal away.

the trial then ended. changkyun sighed in relief.

he looked over at hyunwoo while he packed his documents. hyunwoo eventually looked up at him, changkyun immediately stuck out his tongue at him.

hyunwoo slightly chuckled, rolling his eyes. they exited the court room at the same time.

"good job, changkyun", hyunwoo told the younger, changkyun sneered in response.

he didn't like how hyunwoo always won their trials. he was usually the one who managed to claim innocence for his client.

"hm...thanks", changkyun crossed his arms. hyunwoo pat his shoulder, chuckling.

"when will you learn to grow up, huh?", he slightly laughed, patting his shoulder once more before walking away.

"i'm all grown up, alright! that's why i'm here! you little--", changkyun shouted, immediately stopping himself from cursing the older.

"calm down. you're probably stressed. this was a tiring case, right?", yoo kihyun; his close colleague and friend who worked in the same office as he was, appeared behind him.

changkyun turned around and smiled.

the older half hugged him, changkyun rested his head on his shoulder before letting out another sigh.

kihyun was indeed an older brother to the younger. he was there when he had alot of his stressful times as a prosecutor.

"you should go home and rest", kihyun ruffled changkyun's hair. changkyun nodded.

"see you tomorrow".

-------

first chapter up! this book is mostly going to be about law and stuff so i'm going to be researching alot about law because i have no damn knowledge about it and i don't even know why im writing this book 😪

wish me luck guys!! HAHA

pls expect slow updates cos i have alot of researching to do hehe love y'all! ❤