vii

•⭐❇⭐•

     "eh? isn't that investigator shin?". 

clad in a beige blazer and black jeans, he made his way to the park which was just a 10 minute walk away. 

he stopped by the nearby convenient store to grab his favourite bread and a packet milk. 

he plugged his earpiece into his ear and hummed to the song playing while he continued to walk to the park. 

he soon reached the park and greeted the ahjumma who always went there to walk her dog, the ahjussi who sold incredible ice cream and the other people he saw every saturday.
he breathed out and sat down on a nearby bench, opening his study book on prosecuting.

even though he was already a prosecutor, he still felt that he had alot more to learn.

he sipped his milk as he flipped through the pages.

he soon finished a few chapters before deciding to take a stroll around the park.

he walked by some big oak trees before he noticed someone who looked way too familiar. his walking pace slowed down by a tree as he squinted his eyes.

it was a woman and a man... arguing? changkyun wasn't so sure. he continued to look.

the woman suddenly turned away from facing the man, rolling her eyes and groaned annoyingly.

that was when changkyun realised. "investigator shin?".

she met his gaze and they locked eyes for a milisecond before changkyun scampered behind the tree.

"i'm screwed", changkyun breathed out, slapping himself.

he waited for a minute before taking another quick glance at her.

she was walking away with the man. phew. changkyun released a deep sigh. he watched them disappear into a corner.

"why were they arguing? and who was that guy?", changkyun thought to himself as he made his way home.

---------

i'm updating twice today becos i haven't updated in a long!!!! time huhu