ix

•⭐❇⭐•

     changkyun walked back to his office and settled down on his desk chair, a mischievous smile on his face.

"... did something happen?", kihyun asked when he noticed the younger.

"yea", changkyun deepened his smile.

"your smile is way too creepy. stop", kihyun rolled his eyes.

"but sadly i can't tell you", changkyun's expression immediately changed into a pout. kihyun chuckled.

kihyun continued to do his work, reading and signing stacks of papers as well doing some computer work.

changkyun spun around in his chair, thinking of whether he should tell kihyun about investigator shin.

but then again, he was a well raised child. all his life he was told to not tell lies and break promises.

investigator shin didn't say anything about a promise right?

he shook his head and decided that it was best to keep the secret. investigator shin wasn't the nicest, but nobody deserved to have themselves exposed.

"do you who's shin hoseok?", changkyun asked. 

kihyun thought for awhile ,"i've heard his name before but i haven't seen him yet. i think he's a lawyer?".

"yeah...", changkyun nodded, slowly spinning around his chair again. that was what investigator shin said.

'how have i never seen him before?', changkyun thought to himself.

changkyun spun his chair to face his desk computer and started to read the emails he had received.

"oh yeah!", changkyun suddenly said ,"i just remembered!".

kihyun peeked up from his computer screen to look at the younger.

"i had a dream about having to work together with investigator shin to solve a case? i think", changkyun blurted out.

"see? whatever i say comes true", kihyun grinned.

as if on que, investigator shin walked past their office, engaged in a conversation with a staff.

changkyun shook his head.

--------