xvi

•⭐❇⭐•

     "let's have our break now", jaeeun suggested and changkyun immediately nodded his head vigorously.

changkyun stretched out his arms and leaned his head back onto the chair, letting out a sigh.

"do you want me to get some refreshments?", jaeeun offered after she had locked her phone screen and tucked it into her pocket.

changkyun brought his head back up and smiled excitingly ,"if you don't mind, that would be great".

"right on it", she smiled and left the office to get their snacks.

changkyun picked up his phone and unlocked it, going through his social media platforms and checking the notifications.

he looked to the door when someone had knocked.

hoseok was there and he slowly opened the office door.

"hey... ", he looked around for awhile ,"have you seen investigator shin?".

"she went out to get some refreshments", changkyun replied. hoseok made the 'oh' face.
"can you ask her to meet me when she comes back?", he requested ,"i'm lawyer shin hoseok, by the way", he smiled politely.

"sure", changkyun nodded reassuringly. hoseok then bowed slightly ,"thank you".

he then left the office. changkyun chuckled to himself. wow these two, seriously..

jaeeun soon came back to the office with two cans of soda and two ham sandwiches along with a bag of chips. changkyun helped to clear the table before she settled the foods down.

her phone suddenly buzzed right at the moment she had placed down the bag of chips.

"oh... i have to go meet someone", she said, her eyes still glued to her phone.

"lawyer shin hoseok?".

"how did you know?", she asked.

"he came by just now and i was about to tell you that he wanted to meet you", changkyun shrugged as he picked up his sandwich. jaeeun nodded as a response

"i'll be back in a minute, okay", jaeeun pat changkyun's shoulder before she left the office.

---------