vi

•⭐❇⭐•

     changkyun's eyes shot open. he quickly sat up and looked to his side table clock.

04/11, 5:48 am. 

he had those dreams again. this time it was one he never expected to dream.

"you are going to be solving this case with investigator shin as i think this will be a tough case to crack. i hope you both work diligently".

changkyun scratched his head as a yawn escaped his mouth, frowning.

"i'm going to solve a case with investigator shin? just by the mention of her name makes me want to beat someone", changkyun sneered to no one in particular.

he was glad today was a saturday, he didn't need to go for work.

he got up from his bed and washed up. soon, he headed over to the kitchen where he could smell the refreshing aura of hotteok.

"you're awake, just in time", im haejin; his older sister said, smiling.

she took the pan off the stove and grabbed a plate, placing it in front of changkyun. the hotteok slid off almost smoothly.

changkyun smiled as he thanked her.

he wasn't saying that his sister's homemade hotteok were the best, but that was exactly what he was saying.

"what are you planning to do today, lil bro?", she asked cheerfully as she sat down in front of him.

"walk around the park maybe? definitely not going to do any prosecuting today", changkyun said with a chuckle.

"okay, have fun. i'm going to help out halmeoni at her shop", she smiled.

haejin worked as a pre school teacher at their local neighbourhood's pre school.

changkyun and haejin were indeed different. even though they loved their daily everyday choice of work, changkyun still preferred to lay back and relax on weekends.

though they were different, they sure got along well as siblings.

their parents were away on a business trip. so, they basically had the house to themselves.

while haejin thought that she hasn't done enough help, for half a day she would work with their grandmother.

changkyun was quite the opposite.

once they had finished their breakfast, haejin bid goodbye to her younger brother as she walked out of the house and made her way to the shop.

changkyun got ready to spend a lazy day strolling at the park.

--------

aahhhh haii!! to the people reading this, i'm sorry for the extremely slow updates :(( i've been quite lazy nowadays with school and everything hahahais