iv

•⭐❇⭐•

     it was finally the end of the week. he managed to complete most of his tasks whereby he'd complete the rest next week.

he was walking back to his office after getting his favourite iced coffee from the office vending machine. he wanted to finish another case before going home.

he fidgeted with his phone in one hand, the opened can of coffee in the other.

"hey!", a female voice suddenly cried out. her white top was covered with coffee. changkyun's spilt coffee.

changkyun didn't notice he had bumped into her and accidently spilled his coffee all over the woman standing before him.

he looked up from his phone, putting the can to his lips, intending to drink the rest of his coffee.

he immediately stopped when he met the woman's glare. he looked at the woman's stained shirt, then into his can. it was almost empty.

"oh no..", he muttered under his breath.

"i'm so sorry! i didn't mean for that to happen", he bowed down 90 degrees.

"you should've at least looked where you're going", she sighed deeply, her eyebrows furrowed ,"now i have to change", she groaned.

changkyun slowly went back to standing straight ,"you bring clothes to work?". changkyun immediately regretted asking.

"of course", she scoffed ,"since this office reeks of jerks like you who spill their coffee everywhere".

she didn't even wait for him to reply when she started walking away.

"it was an accident! i said i was sorry!", changkyun yelled ,"geez, she's got issues".

he rolled his eyes and tossed the can into the nearby bin, making his way back to his office.

"i saw investigator shin walk by our office with coffee spilt all over her...", kihyun suddenly said when changkyun entered ,"was that--".

"yes that was me, kihyun", changkyun plopped down onto his chair.

kihyun made the 'oh' face and went back to doing his work.

"wait.. she's an investigator?!", changkyun asked out of the blue. kihyun's pen flew out of his hand out of surprise.

"shin jae eun; one of the best", kihyun said while picking up his pen, chuckling.

"she's not a very nice person", changkyun furrowed his eyebrows.

"but she's an amazing investigator", kihyun chuckled.

changkyun scoffed ,"whatever. she's mean".

"she's only nice to people she knows. she doesn't know you yet so i guess that was why she was cold towards you".

changkyun scoffed again, in disbelief.

"maybe one day you two might be paired up to solve one of the most complicated cases ever", kihyun grinned.

changkyun only shook his head.

------

hii!!! today was the first day of school for me! how about you guys? how was your second day of 2018?? i hope it was great!! ❤