v

•⭐❇⭐•

     "prosecutor im changkyun, please proceed".

changkyun was in the middle of a trial. the trial was about a child abuse case and changkyun had easily solved it since the abuser wasn't so subtle.

"the bruise there on the child's waist can only be caused by the hit of a belt. by the looks of how bad the bruise is, it seems that the child wasn't only hit once", changkyun started, pointing to the wound of the child on the screen.

"my team and i checked for finger prints on the belt. even if the accused used a glove to hold the belt, he had held the belts during other times and the prints on the belt matched the accused's".

the judge nodded before gestured for the defendant to speak.

the trial went on for the next 10 minutes before changkyun managed to prove the accused guilty of child abuse.

he mentally congratulated himself as he packed his stuff, leaving the court room.

"wow changkyun, can you get any better?", kihyun pat the younger's shoulder. changkyun smiled proudly.

changkyun looked ahead for awhile. he spotted investigator shin at the other court room exit, talking to someone.

she looked up, they locked eyes for a milisecond before she slightly rolled her eyes and tore her gaze away.

changkyun made a face and frowned ,"i really don't like investigator shin".

kihyun chuckled before they made their way back to their office.

"are you still having those kind of dreams?", kihyun had asked when they settled down at their desks.

those dreams. changkyun was that one in a million people to have dreams which come true.

though he didn't get them often. he wasn't so comfortable talking about his dreams which happened in reality.

he's had dreams where people died in gruesome ways. he was still a young man and he didn't like how his explicit dreams always came true.

changkyun tought for awhile ,"i haven't been dreaming about anything lately, but some dreams i dreamt a long time ago had happened".

"like what?".

"remember when hyunwoo tripped on a tiny rock while walking to the office lobby?", changkyun asked while he laughed. kihyun nodded, laughing too.

"if i only i dreamt about that every night", changkyun said, laughing at his own joke.

"and i think i dreamt of meeting investigator shin once... i don't remember clearly though", changkyun continued. kihyun nodded slowly.

---------