chapter nine - clean

Casey

I clean off Wall's bed with gloves while Auden and Dom clean the floor and Wall cleans his desk and dresser.

"This is toxic," Auden groans behind a mask he found under his bed.

I don't wanna know how it got there.

"Can't help it, all the ladies just can't resist," Wall grins cockily.

"Apparently one can," Dom comments, pointing at me.

I grin proudly. "I can control my ovaries."

"Barely." Wall muses.

I glare at him. The boys snort.

I remove all of the sheets and walk to the laundry room, throwing them and Wall's dirty clothes in the washer, turning the washer on and taking the mattress outside to wash with soap and a hose.

I leave the mattress out to dry and go inside, grabbing the carpet cleaner and vacuum after the boys clean everything off the floor. I spray the carpet cleaner and begin vacuuming, the disgusting stains beginning to disappear.

"I don't even wanna know what's in this carpet." I groan.

Wall chuckles. "I could show you later." He bites his lip at me.

I gag.

"HA!" Dom cries. "Rejected, rejected, you just got rejected!"

"R, E!" Auden adds.

"J, E!"

"C, T!"

"E, D!"

"Rejected!" they cry together.

I grin and Wall throws a condom at them.

They scream.

******

After I'm done vacuuming for the fourth time, Wall begins disinfecting his desk, the other boys getting the sheets from the washer and putting them in the dryer.

"Y'know, Kitten," Wall grins, wrapping his arms around me. "My bed is real  comfortable. Maybe we can take a little break after we get the mattress and sheets on."

Y'know what? I'm tired of being the victim. Two can play this game.

I spin around, my chest pressed against his, my hand to his chest, slowly rising to my tiptoes, fluttering my lashes.

"Maybe," I purr, biting my lip with a smile.

He stares at me, and his heart is screaming into my palm, his breathing hitched.

Note to self: Sex = Wall's weakness.

I wink at him and help the boys bring the now-dry mattress back on Wall's bed. Wall sprays the Febreze all over his bedroom, then finding an air freshener and plugging it into the wall. I sigh happily at the wonderful smell.

"All that's left is the sheets, then we're done," I say.

"Woo!" they cheer. I look at the time. We've been cleaning for six hours.

Jesus Christ.

******

After the sheets are dry, we grab them and begin to make the bed.

"Crap, I hate this part," Wall groans as he grabs the sheet that curls up at the ends. "I'm gonna need some help."

Auden grabs one end of the sheet, I grab another, Wall grabs one, and Dom grabs the last. We all spread out on the bed and carefully place the sheet around the mattress, all of tugging on it to have all equal sides of the mattress. I grin in victory.