chapter twenty - kiss me: part two

Casey

There are no words to explain how I feel right now. It's like a mix of panic and happiness and butterflies/sickness and excitement all at once. His hands grab my waist and pull me to him, kissing me back. It feels like - and this may sound really cliche - like the missing piece to a puzzle. I feel whole. I feel right. This  feels right, as a matter a fact. Being with him. With Haze.

He picks me up and carries me to his room, then lays me on his bed, all the while not breaking our kiss.

I tighten my legs around his back. I can't believe this is happening. Finally. I'm finally kissing someone. I'm finally kissing Haze. I've had my first kiss with my first crush.

"I - Is this my Christmas present?" I'm able to breathe.

"Like, half of it."

I throw my head back and laugh, gasping for air, and he laughs as well while he pulls me back down to him, kissing me again, his left hand in my hair, his right hand holding my ass. "God, I can't stop fucking touching you."

His tongue gently runs across the seam of my lips, making me gasp softly, and he holds my chin, his tongue dipping into my mouth. I grab his shoulders, my hands and body trembling. I'm afraid to move my tongue, but before I do, his tongue strokes against mine and I collapse into his arms, both of us falling on the bed, and I land on his hard body.

I whimper happily as his hand digs into my hair, his kisses long, hard, wet, and passionate. I shudder against him, my tongue dancing on his. He growls and I slowly move back, both of us looking at each other. I carefully lean over and kiss the side of his neck, trailing my kisses down his chest and stomach, flicking my tongue as if on instinct, and he groans loudly, holding my hair and bringing me back up to him.

"God, I'm 'bout to fuck the shit outta you," he growls.

I laugh and he gently sucks on my bottom lip to let me catch my breath, and the second I do, I grab his face and kiss him again.

This is the best night of my life.

******

"My lips are dead-ass numb," I state an hour later after making out.

Haze laughs as he pours two bowls of cereal. "Same." He grins at me. "I hope they're always like that."

I roll my eyes with a grin and he hands me my bowl of Lucky Charms, kissing me softly, both of us going back to his room to watch Trolls.

I take one of Haze's shirts and pull it on, digging into my cereal as soon as I sit on the bed, but before Haze digs in, he grabs me and pulls me against his side. We eat in silence for a while, enjoying the movie, but my mind is racing. I had my first kiss with Haze, I had my first and second make out session with him. What's gonna happen now? Are we gonna stay friends or... be something more? Does he even like me like how I like him or was it just a one-night thing for him?

God, Sober Casey is even more paranoid.

"So... " I murmur softly, unable to hold anything back. "What... now?"

Haze pauses then stops the movie which scares the hell out of me. "Well... " he mumbles. "What do you want?"

I swallow and look down. "I dunno... "

He chuckles softly and sighs, pulling me onto his lap and gently kissing my dozens of hickies plastered on my skin. "Well... I kinda want you, but y'know... It's up to you."

I stare at him. "What do you mean? That you want me?"

He chuckles again and scratches the back of his neck. "I want you to... y'know, be my girlfriend."

This time my  jaw hits China. "What?"

He grins at my facial expression. "I feel like you heard me."

"I - I... " I can't even say anything.

He wants... me  to be his  girlfriend?

What is he on right now?

There's gotta be more than milk and Lucky Charms in that bowl.

"I'm hoping you being speechless is a good thing." he teases.

"I don't believe you."

He frowns. "What?"

"I don't believe that you're being serious."

Now he has a facial expression that's around the likes of being offended. "I swear on my brother's lives I'm being serious, Casey."

I stare at him.

"I love you so God damn much and for so God damn long, I don't even know how long I have,"

I swallow.

"Case," He sits me on his lap and wraps his arms around my waist. "I'm a fuck-up. I'm a dumbass. I've got Mommy and Daddy issues, I'm an over-controlling, mean, infuriating, heartless, stupid, ugly, awful psychopath," He smiles slightly at my use of words I used the day Noah was in the hospital and we were at his house. "But damn it all, if I don't love you."

I swallow, looking at our laps, my eyes and throat burning. He presses his forehead against mine, sighing softly, and I wrap my arms around his neck, closing my eyes, his thumbs doing circles on my hips.

"Haze," I murmur.

"Hm... " he murmurs back.

I sigh. "I'm paranoid. I'm a prude. I've got Mommy and Daddy issues, I'm the most annoying, obnoxious, ugly, stupid, whiny, bitchy, bipolar person in this entire God damn universe,"

His head shoots up as he stares at me, which makes me grin.

"Elias gossiped, by the way."

"I - I didn't mean it - "

I grab his face and pull him to me, kissing him. "But fucking hell, I love you so fucking much, it's an actual problem."

He grins wide against my lips and pushes me on my back, trapping me underneath him, kissing me over and over, making me giggle, and he nuzzles my ear and strokes his nose against mine before asking softly, "So... Will you finally be my girlfriend, Casey 'Mustard', 'Kitten' Garrett?"

I grin at the "finally". "Yes I will, Haze 'Wall', 'Puppy' Beckett."

He yells triumphantly and picks me up, slamming me on the bed and sitting on my stomach, making me shriek with laughter. He kisses me hard and I giggle, my arms going around his neck, my nose stroking against his.

"February twenty-fourth," he murmurs against my lips. "The first day Kitten and I began dating."

I smile. "Best fucking day ever."

He chuckles.

******

I know it's short, but I didn't want to add anything onto this because I love this chapter way too much to.