chapter twenty-two - hard

Casey

"Good job on bribing the boys with donuts to keep them quiet," I congratulate as Haze and I are in my bed, eating fries while watching TV. "From not telling my mom."

Haze laughs. "I will not lie when I say I'm good at bribery."

I chuckle, rolling my eyes. "I don't wanna even know what that means."

He chuckles. "Nothing bad, just bribing my brothers to keep quiet from all of the things I've said about you."

I whip around to him. "Like?!"

"Like how you're a fucking sexy, funny, smart, weird, curvy, naturally gorgeous inside and out, incredible bitch!"

I stare at him, then laugh loudly. "You're so weird. But thank you." I rest my hand on his chest, stroking my nose against his.

He grins. "You're welcome, Kitten." he purrs, pulling me on him, nibbling my bottom lip, then gently sucking on it. "Mmm... You taste so good... "

I shudder at his words. "Haze... "

"Ugh, fuck." he groans, rolling on me and kissing me deeply, my hands in his hair, his hands in the back of my jeans. I gently pull his shirt off of him, my hands tracing down his chest and playing with the button of his jeans. He growls and slowly pulls my jeans down my legs, kissing down my skin while I pull my shirt off.

"Mmm," Haze groans again as he kisses all around my torso, nibbling on my stomach here and there.

"Haze," I giggle with a shiver as his fingers trail down my sides.

He chuckles softly and finds my lips, kissing me passionately, my legs gently going around his waist. "Kitten... "

I nibble his lips and he pulls me onto his lap after he sits down, his hands running up and down my thighs, my fingers twirling his hair.

He groans. "I can't stop fucking touching you, God, you're so addicting."

I smile, my cheeks burning, and I kiss him softly after gently rolling my tongue with his. He knows how to treat a girl to make her feel like a queen.

He suddenly pushes me on my back, making me shriek, and he sighs loudly as he sits on me, scowling at me, our noses almost touching, and I can feel his breath on my face.

"You need to quit making my shit hard, babe, I swear to fucking God."

I grin, my face burning. "I'm sorry, Puppy, but I can't help it."

"Well, you need to! This is a problem!"

"How is it a problem?"

"Because a gentleman doesn't fuck his virgin girlfriend the first day they start dating!"

I laugh at his pained voice which makes him scowl at me. "I'm sorry, baby, I really am."

He groans. "I'll be in the bathroom."

I grin as I watch him hold his dick as he waddles into the bathroom, and I chuckle, laying on my bed and waiting for him.

Fifteen minutes later, I hear the door beginning to open.

"Did you clean up all of it? I don't want to find any shit on my shit."

Pause.

"Goddammit!"

"What? Did you forget?" I ask.

"My shit's fucking hard again!"

I scream with laughter. "Oh my God, Haze."