chapter twenty-one - new

Haze

I wake up the next morning about half an hour before Kitten, so I stay with her and watch TV until she wakes up. I can't believe that, finally, she's my girlfriend. She's finally mine. I can love her all I want. I run my fingers through her hair and stroke her soft skin, unable to keep myself from watching her sleep. It's insane how gorgeous someone can be asleep and awake.

God, I fucking love her.

She suddenly moans sleepily and rolls on her side, her body pressed against tightly against mine, her arm going around my neck, her face in my upper chest, making me chuckle softly. She's so cuddly when she sleeps. I love it so much.

"Mmm," she whimpers, digging into my side.

"You awake, Kitten?" I ask softly.

"Mm-mmm."

"Ugh, babe." I groan, holding her butt and bringing her lower body against mine.

She lets out a soft giggle and I grin, squeezing her butt, making her let out a small moan.

She loves when I do this.

I do too.

"Haze," she groans as I do it again. I grin and lay on my back, pulling her onto me, sitting her on my waist. She buries her face into the side of my neck, trailing the tip of her tongue along my neck. I inhale sharply and she giggles, sitting up and making eyes at me.

She fucking mine.

I hold her thighs and make circles on her tiny stomach. She smiles, closing her eyes, and I pull her up to me.

"C'mere, baby," I coax.

She snorts. "No way, my breath smells like shit."

"Oh, I know."

She frowns, confused.

"I kissed you a lot while you slept. Now get your fine ass over here."

She gasps. "Haze, why would you kiss me while I was sleeping?! I'm such an ugly sleeper!"

"I will slap the shit out of your ass if you say some dumb shit like that again!"

She stares at me, then throws her head back with laughter, her hands on my chest. She smirks at me. "Lemme go brush my teeth real quick, then  I will."

I frown. "Fine."

She giggles and climbs off of me, and I watch her cute ass walk off into my bathroom.

Fuck, she's mine. 

I get to touch her all I want.

And only can.

I hear running water and after about seven minutes, she walks back out and I groan.

Even in mustard bra and panties, she looks fucking hot as hell. She's the only one that could pull that off, honestly.

She stands a few feet away, looking at me.

"Come here," I say.

She grins, folding her arms over her chest.

She's trying to piss me off.

I hate to admit it's working.

"Casey, come on, stop playin'!" I groan.

She laughs. "Ugh, you're so whiny."

"Please!" I cry. "Babe, come on!"

She smiles, biting her lip, and finally walks to me. I pull her on me, grinning at her, and she lays her upper torso on me, her arms around my head, playing with my hair.