Chapter 1: Odd Dream

Bangtan's Dorm

Where am I? Why is it dark in here? Why can't I feel anything? ....Hello?

Bright light coming towards me slowly, flowing the brightness across the dark space if you could say. The darkness become white. Nothing but whiteness void all around me. Where the heck am I? How do I even get here...? Then a voice startle me.

"Jungkook, please don't lie down on the floor. I'm still cleaning this area. If you wanna rest, then go to your room and rest on your comfy bed"

I turn around to see some sort of an image of me and Jin hyung in the living room. Jin hyung was cleaning the living room with a vacumn while I was sitting upside down, my body on the floor while as my legs on the couch.

Sigh. My image let out a tired sigh and tried to stand up. "Ok hyung. I'll go to my room". I see my image slowly walk to exited the room and stop just before the isle, then he turn his head to face Jin who was doing his job. I can see my image wearing a kinda disappointing face. After staring at Jin for a few seconds, he start to walk slowly towards his room (my room that is).

I kinda remember this scene in my head. If I'm not mistaken, this happen over the past weekend. I think it was yesterday. Why am I remembering this scene? And how come I can see myself IN this scene? Wait...the question is, where exactly am I? Why can't I see my body? I start to panic and not long after that, I start hearing voices around me and something make me uneasy. Like the sensation of disturben.

Jungkook p.o.v

I wake up feeling like being struck by lightning and make my body jolt in surprise. I don't know why but I feel like I'm sweating...alot. My whole body cover in sweat if you could say. Even my eyes are widely open and my breathing is kinda heavy. I can feel something touches my wrist, body, leg and face. I look around and see a familiar face surrounded my bed. It's my hyungs, Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok. All of them wear a worried face. What's going on?

"Jungkook-ah, are you ok?", Namjoon hyung ask while squeezing my thight.

Huh?

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook. Are you with us? If you are, say so", Hobi hyung shaking my body. I give him a confuse look. What are they talking about?

"Jungkook. Hey, look at me", Jin hyung demand me to look at him and that what I do. I look at him carefully, still with my eyes widen. "Both of you, calm down and let me get to him". Then Namjoon and Hobi hyung let me go and make way for Jin hyung to reach me. He sit next to my somewhat sleepy body. Then he carefully examine my whole being. He begin to stroke my hair and look into my eyes. "Jungkook-ah. Do you know who I am?". I nod. "What about this two?", pointing to Namjoon and Hoseok hyung. Is this a trick question? Of course I know Jin hyung. I know all my hyungs. I nod. Then Jin hyung continue. "Tell me. How are you feeling?".

I look at all three of them. Why are they asking me all this. When I start to move my upper body, I feel weak or maybe heavy like there's a thor hammer resting on my chest and it's hurt. Maybe that the cause of my lack of oxygen and having a breathing problem. I wince of how hard it is to get my upper body up. "I-I can't get u-up", I breath heavily. "It's...h-hurt".

Jin hyung shush me and make me rest my body back to bed. I look at them with a painful look. "Hyung. W-why can't I get up? W-why do I feel n-numb?". Then I realise that when I try to move my hands, it feel so lifeless. I try even harder and the result are still the same. I watch in disbelieve. "I-I-I can't feel m-my hand. H-hyung, I can't feel my hand". I start to panic even more. My breathing become uneven and my eyes starts to blur with tears running down my cheecks.

"Jungkook...try to calm down. Try to remember back. What did you do last night?", Jin hyung ask softly. Wiping my tears with his thumbs. With that, I try to remember what happen last night. What made me like this. What is it the last thing I do. Jungkook think...Think! Then I remember...

"I...", their faces and ears are focusing on me. Waiting for my answer. "I-I think...I've been beaten". The face of my hyungs become stiff. A few seconds later, their face show the mix of anger, anxiety and...hurt. "Who?", Namjoon murmur. "Who?! Who's the person hurting you!?!". Shout Namjoon making me want to curl into a ball and hide my face in fear. I've never seen him shout like that...in anger. Hobi hyung try to calm Namjoon hyung and hold his shoulder firmly.

"I...I don't k-know. R-random person. I-i-it could'd been an accident. I mean...maybe th-they thought I was someone else. Or...", suddenly it hit me in the head. I give a silent moment making the hyungs concern and left confused. "Jungkook-ssi, what's wrong", Hobi hyung try to reach for my hand but stop when I speak. "That's not what happen....".

"W-what?"

I look at him. "That happen months ago". Eye start to watery again. "Hyung...why can't I remember anything?". Their face start to turn pale. "W-what are you talking about? Yah, Jeon Jungkook! What are you saying? Don't make me scare, idiot!". Hobi hyung's eyes redden and sqeezing my hand that I can't seem to feel.

"Jungkook-ah...", Jin hyung cupped my face and turn to face him and Namjoon. I can see that jin hyung eyes already starts to fill with tear, his eye brows furrows and he still holding back his true feeling unlike Namjoon hyung who mostly radiating madness all around him, like he's emitting an 'I'll kill anyone who hurt our maknae' aura. "Tell me, even if it is not last night. Just tell me what the last thing that you remember". His voice demand a satisfication answer.

That is when I remember the odd dream that I dream last night or maybe you could say it as a piece of my memory. I lick my dry lips. "I-I remember having told off by Jin hyung to sleep in my room while he clean the living room. It's not that I remember correctly. It just happen when I dream last night that...".

"Wait. You're telling me that you're not remembering this stuff but it's happen while you in you dream?". Namjoon tilt his head a bit. I nod. He turn to Jin hyung and search for the same answer. "I did told him that. But that was last week...". Jin hyung has his eyes on me. "If what you remember is last week event...then what happen to this week memory? Why can't you remember anything for this week?". I watch the three of them in confusion.

"Wh...what do you mean hyung? Wasn't that's just yesterday?".

"Jungkookie. Do...do you know what day it is today?", Hobi hyung face full of concern.

"Sunday 16"

"No...its monday 24", Jin hyung watches me in disbelieve. I stiffen. Something not right. I think harder. Why can't I remember anything from the rest of the last week. Not only that, what happen last week that made my body paralized?! My tear run down my cheeck. My eyes just stare blankly into space. "What happen...? When you came to me...what happen?".

Namjoon and Hobi hyung turn facing each other. Jin hyung the one to open his mouth first. "You were screaming and kinda struggling in your bed like...there some sorta rope tying you up. You look like in pain and you sweat alot. Namjoon came to you first to calm you, telling you that you've having a bad dream. When you start to scream again, me and Hobi rush to your room and saw what happen. It's about a quarter hour just to wake you up. Then this...", he look at me from top to toe. "This happens and we don't know why".

My chest feel hurt again and my eyes become hazy. My head feels like its about to burst. "Hyung...", is the last thing I say before blackout.