Chapter 6: You're still beautiful

A few weeks later
At the rehabilitation room

The day that Jungkook's lost his memories and lie in the hospital bed is still fresh in my mind. Jin already told him what had happened to him. About his injuries, the dark spots and even the broken bones. But yet Jin didn't tell him what manager-nim had told us about Jungkook wants to erase the memories. I may not be a saint but the harsh truth shall be told to the poor maknae. The question is, why on earth does the maknae wants to erase something that he cherish? I mean, he told us before that he doesn't want to forget anything in his life and yet this happen. What goes wrong?

Suga's p.o.v

All the member are now watching as Jungkook does his rehab. Right now, he's practising his walking. His arms had already recovered just the other day and his body starts to gain it's normal senses. His legs are the only one left to be heal. Sigh...I just hope it doesn't take that long for him to recover. He really wants to start dancing again. I still remember the time when Jin told him about his conditions. He did cry like the whole day. I mean, it's a good thing he knows but when will he gonna know about the rest of his so called 'amnesia' thingy? Jin told him he will tell the maknae everything. But he still keeping him in the dark. Not wanting the maknae to feel frustrate by what he'd done. So cruel...

"Jungguk-ah! Again. Move closer. You can do it!"

"Yes Kookie, that's it. Come on now!"

I turn my head to the '95 liner duo. They are not so far infront of the maknae which Jungkook tries to walk holding the hand rail that's going straight to them. Jimin squat himself with arms wide open while Taehyung do the same while standing behind the later, like they're trying to catch a falling kid who start to learn how to walk. Jungkook just giving them his trademark bunny smile and begins to shake his head playfully.

"Jimin-ssi, Taehyung-ah...I'm not a kid anymore so I won't fall"

Jimin and Taehyung shake their head in sync. "No, we know you'll fall. So we're going to catch you". Jungkook laugh at their persistance. As he try walking step by step to the very end of the rail, Jungkook let himself fall into the duo's embrace and the three of them laugh hardly. "Turns out I do fall in the end". Jungkook feels Jimin's arm snake around his tiny waist and pull him closer while Taehyung got the maknae's neck and resting his head on top of Jungkook's.

"You did great Jungguk-ah~", Jimin praise while patting the maknae's back gently.

"Good boy~", Taehyung also giving a praise while playing with the maknae's earlobe. Jungkook seems to enjoy the duo's skinship and letting his eyes close. We (the hyungs) on the other hand just watch them from a distance. Personally Jin wants to be the one to support and catch Jungkook when he fall but the '95 maknae line insisted that they want to do it as Jin always be the only person who's with the maknae in going through his treatment and taking care of the younger. We also agree on that one. It's like Jin tried to have the maknae all to himself while we've done nothing and just sit back and relax. Letting the eldest do the whole task. No, that's not gonna happen. Jungkook is our family too, so we have our right to help him gets better.

The doctor that have been watching over the maknae for his rehab, walk towards him. "Mr. Jeon, you have done well for the day. It's look like you'll be healing in another few days time. So until that day comes, you have to take your medicines and take plenty of rest". The maknae give the doctor a small nod and smile hearing the good news. When the doctor leave, Jin come rushing to the maknae and steal the maknae from the duo and carry him into the air while spinning slowly. "You hear that Jungkook? You'll be heal in no time! Isn't that great?".