Chapter 5: Am I...in the hospital?

Back at the hospital

Flashback~

"Jungkook's awake?", Hoseok eyes widen. "A-are you sure he's awake?". He's eyeing on each of us. "Ok then, I'll inform the other. Yeah, see you sooner. Just keep him calm".

"What is it?", I impatiently wait for the red hair rapper to tell us what's Namjoon said about Jungkook. "Joonie said that Jungkookie seem to have another bad dream just like he had this morning and right now Jungkookie keep on tossing his head from side to side and he sweats alot too. Joonie tries to calm him down and try to not make Jungkookie scream just like this morning". Worries rush like lightning in my vein. Gotta go now. I have to get to Jungkook quick! "Everyone, in the car. Now! And don't let any of the bags left on the counter". With that, all the member come running for the car with bags filled with our stuff in our hands.

Jin's p.o.v

I drive at 100 kmph in a constent speed. I look at my side and on the rear mirror, all the member putting on their seat belt and holding onto something with eyes wide open. It'll take approximately 15 minutes for us to reach the hospital in this speed. I may be one of the member who always follow the rules but considering this an emergency, I don't care about any of that. Screw them and their stupid rules.

I keep watching the time. For me, every second count. It's like the battle between death and alive. Come on, come on, come on...After a few turns, we arrive at the hospital. I immidiately park the car when I see an empty space, switch off the engine and get off the car while saying, "Jiminie! Don't forget about the foods!". And race towards the maknae's ward with the other member follow me from behind. I don't give a damn about using the elevator so I choose stairs as my best option. As I run along the stairs and the corridor, I finally reach the door handle to the maknae's room and open it widely.

My eye move from Namjoon who give me a suprise look and to our maknae...who already open his eyes and tilt his head in my direction. I'm about to let out all of my tears that I have hold back in one go. But I have to be strong to face the maknae. I walk slowly towards Namjoon, eye still staring at the maknae's. "Namjoon talk to me". With that, Namjoon start to open his mouth. "He...just open his eyes a few second before you come rushing in. So I haven't ask or told him anything". I nod in approve of his answer. A few moment later, all the member comes in one by one. Huffing and puffing, tired and out of breath with all the running.

I shush them to make them silent while my eyes still focusing on Jungkook. Namjoon get up from his sit and let me sit next to our maknae. Jungkook stares at me blankly with his mouth open abit. "Do you know who you are?". The later nod weakly. "I...I'm Jeon Jungkook". Even when he try to speak in his tired voice, it's still beautiful as always. "Do you know who I am? Do you know all of us?", pointing at each of the member. The maknae nod again. "I'm well aware to whom I'm speaking to. You're Kim Seokjin. You're my hyung". He look at the other and a weak smile carve on his face. "You all are my hyungs".

It melts my heart knowning the maknae remember all of us. Especially me. I return a smile to him. I just want to hug him tightly right now and never let him go from my embrace. But that can wait after I fully know that the maknae is alright. "Tell me, do you remember anything like...what happen to you?". Jungkook give me a confuse look. "What do you mean?". "You know...about the things happening to you right now. Do you remember... No?". The maknae looking around the room, searching for answer. But instead, he replace it with a question. "Am I...in the hospital?".

Teahyung return Jungkook's question with an answer. "Yes". Jungkook turn his gaze to him. "Why?". Taehyung look at Yoongi and then to Jimin. "Ah...that because you...you...", he look at me, signaling me to handle this sort of situation. So I accept it open hearted. "Jungkook-ah...". He turn his gaze at me once again as I call out his name. I gulp. I know the situation we're in and I even prepare myself for the worst. Well, here goes nothing. "What year are we in?". All the other member (except Jungkook) surprise at my question. "Hyung...?", I shut Jimin from interupt our conversation. "Answer me Jungkook-ssi".