Chapter 10: How are they?

At the dorm

It's currently very cold. Chill air surrounds the body of a young boy named Jeon Jungkook. He keeps on hugging himself...to warm himself from the coldness. Until...he feels something warmer touches him from behind. The sudden warm make him feel the urge to open his eyes. So he did!

Jungkook p.o.v

Strange...why do I feel warmer all of the sudden? Where does it coming from? I try to open my eyes slowly and bright light appear before my very eyes, making me gasp by the brightness. What the hell...? My eyes try to adjust to the surrounding and carefully staring at the wall. Processing what I just see, my brain nerve told me that I was just awake a few seconds ago. Ah! That's right. I certainly feel cold just now but then warms embrace me. How's that happen? Before I could question myself further, I feel a pair of arms snake around my waist, making me abit jumpy. 'Whose arms are this?!', I panic.

A head snuggle on mine and starts to sniff me. My eyes are dialating. Who could possibly be hugging and smelling me right now?! And I thought this is a single bed! "Jungkook-ah...you're awake already?". I froze. That voice sound familiar....Wait! I turn my head to see the person at my back and meet with Jin hyung's sleepy eyes. It's quite shocking actually because Jin hyung's face is right up close and I can feel his breath on me. "Jin...hyung?".

Jin hyung reopen his eyes so that he could see me properly. He raise his eye brow. "Yes? What is it Jungkook-ah?". I may have an amnesia right now so maybe I couldn't remember much or that I just forgetting. I never tell which I more prefer but both doesn't sound about right either. "Why are you here...sleeping with me? In a single bed that is?".

"Correction. Not just a single bed. It's suppose to be super single. More wider in width than an average single bed and can fit two person. That was depend on the person's body and weight so that if your body is too big, it only can fit a person. Which in our case, we both can fit well and we're not that heavy". I give Jin hyung a question look. "Second, I'm here because I thought you might be needing a company to sleep with you. You know, just in case you have a nightmare again. I can comfort you by doing so. Just now I can feel you're cold. So I thought hugging you should warm you up. Do you feel warmer?".

I nod. Yeah...it's definitely alot warmer. I try to touch Jin hyung's hand and he suddenly grab it. Holding my hand with his. I smile. It's reminds me of something married couple would do. "We're just like a husband and wife...", I unconciously speaking my mind out. Jin hyung know that I'm just talking to myself but he still answer me back. "If we're married. You should be the wife and I should be the husband". He proclaim. I give him a look and scoff.

"Why are you the husband? You can cook, you manage the kitchen better more than any of us and you really have those aura that only a mom have. You should be the one to be the wife". Jin hyung holding me in the waist and hand tightly. "Nope. The wife goes to you coz it suits you well. Just like you, not every wife can cook or can manage the kitchen well. If the wife couldn't cook, it's not the end of the household. Professionally speaking, even the husband nowaday can cook. Liking the colour pink is also no stranger to man. Beside, I'm more older than you. Not to mention more handsome and 5 year more experience than you. That's why I'm more than suitable for being the husband". Jin hyung kiss the back of my neck softly and lightly.

That kinda makes me having those weird tingling sensation I feel in my stomach and I think my heart beat faster than usual. I actually kinda like it when Jin hyung does that. I mean, I didn't know if the 'present me' had already experiencing all of this but since the first day at the hospital, Jin hyung had given me this sorta skinship alot. Jimin-ssi and Taehyung-ah also into it. Nothing major like Jin hyung does but still appreciate minor skinship. "Why are we talking about this again? Anyway, who did I share room with?". Jin hyung look at me closely like he was about to kiss me. Perhaps it's a little too close coz his forehead is basically on mine.