Chapter 9: Welcome Home!

Infront of the dorm

Jungkook p.o.v

"Here we are!", Jin exclaim happily. I lean my body to the right to get a better view while having too many seat belts being installed all around me just to keep me safe from falling. I look outside the window and my eyes suddenly widen with the majestic sight that I clearly not even know such place will be ours to live in. Hannam the Hill... the most expensive places only certain people can afford to buy and stay in a standard modern house. I couldn't take off my eyes from this...so called paradise.

My jaw drop open. I begin to slowly turn my head towards the two infront whos been watching me from the rear mirror. "T-this place...? W-we live...here?". Jin hyung give me a reasurring smile and nod. "Yup, from now on this is our new home. The best place in korea". What the hell...? This is actually too much. I know we are now a famous Idol and take a huge part in the celebrity world, but this is just too costly. The previous dorm (the one before they moved here) that Taehyung show me is much more bigger and better then the one we had since our debut and the one that the 'me' now remember. Why move when we didn't even stay in the previous dorm for a year? Wasn't that just wasting money? Well, Bighit Ent. is a small company with lots of fortune now.

Jimin notice my silent and turn his face to the back sit and look at me straight in the eyes. "Jungguk-ah, is something the matter?", he give me a mild concern expression. I shake my head. "No...it just...", I look at the multi buildings again at the outside of the window. "W-why do we move again? I mean the reason". This time Jin hyung turn to face the back sit to get a better sight of me. One of his eye brow raise upward. "Reason?", his voice turn somewhat serious. Uwah...I don't really like it when Jin hyung does that. It's like he know what I wanna say but he force me to say it out loud own my own.

"Y-yeah...I mean. The former dorm that we used to live is more than enough than the other 2 dorm we had stayed...right? It haven't been a year we stay there. So why did we move again? The last time I read about this place, the cost it about 82 billion won. That kind of money...it just-". I want to complain more but Jin hyung quickly cover my mouth by his hand. Oh no...I see it again. The same eyes that pierce right through me just like this morning before my discharge time and the days before. Seem hollow and a very complete opposite of the way he usually act daily.

Third person p.o.v

Jimin sense the dark vibe coming from the hyung. He even gulp and cold air has been running down his spine. He know the consequence if someone have done something bad to Jin hyung's properties. And right now, that's also apply to Jungkook as well. Past few weeks, when Jungkook was still in the hospital, Jin told all the member that if one of them dare touches his plushies, he will beat the crap out of them. Same goes to Jeon Jungkook. If one of them excluding Jin himself tried to talk back while he have a very serious conversation with the maknae, he'll make sure the other member regret it for interupting.

Jimin have his shivering hand on the door's handle. "I-I will inform the others that we have arrive". Jin doesn't answer him back but just give him a little small nod. With that, Jimin open the door, take the maknae's bag with him and left the car, leaving the the eldest hyung and the maknae in the car. Jungkook doesn't like the idea of having Jin (in his current frightening mode) alone with him in this kind of situation. He doesn't even dare to look at him in the eyes. He afraid that he might be turn into stone like looking at Medusa's eyes.

"Jeon Jungkook...". The maknae freeze in his place. He hear a 'click' sound that Jin unbuckling his safety belt and went to the back seat without going outside just to make it to the back. He sit next to him on the right side of the car. "Why do you think that we move here?". Jungkook tries to avoid making eye contact with the hyung and only stare blankly on his hand. Fear over take him and he's body quivering like crazy. This happens alot when he's with Jin.

"I...I don't know"

Jungkook flinch a bit when his head is forcefully but yet gently been turn towards the hyung. His eyes now lock with the older one. Jungkook clench his teeths. Hoping that Jin isn't mad at him coz he doesn't know the reason as to why they move to a new and pricey place. "Wrong answer~", Jin's making a little childish tone. "The answer is...the main reason we're moving is because this place is heavily guarded with professional securities and visiting is strictly prohibit unless they had been informed by the house owner".

Jungkook doesn't really understand what he meant. Of course this place is highly secure. So what? That doesn't answer to why they had to move here in this place. "'So what?', you ask?", Jin tilt the maknae's chin so that he can have a better view to Jungkook's deep brown orbs. There it is, one of Jin's speciality other than cooking and tell dad's jokes. Knowing what's inside the maknae's mind or what he's thinking. "It is a big deal now. We need this kind of place where security cameras everywhere. Because we move mainly because of you...for your sake". My eye enlarge and my arms feels like they have been given up already.

"...What?"

"Yes. Mainly because of you, we had to move. Jeon Jungkook...", Jin hold both my hands in his grasp. "We're doing this not only for you but for us too. Do you know how worried I was back then when we found out you were badly injured? No hyungs of your know who may have cause it...that's include me. Only you know what happens to your body and the people who tried to harm you...to-to make yourself forget all of what we did together from the previous couple of year. That what frustrated me more...". Jungkook watch at Jin's sudden enragement with his eyes fill with tears.

"Do you know how hard it was for me... for us to create good times together? We even went for a family vacation to Northern Europe and Hawaii...just the 7 of us. Without our managers or other staffs. Many incident had happen and many wonderful memories we'd create. We...you...Bang PD-nim held the events and vacations just for us. To deepen our relationship, our bond. Then all of the sudden, you're already in a very critical condition. How can we rest assure in the previous dorm if we can't even find the person who hurts you? They maybe coming back for more if you ever leave the dorm alone without any cctvs around. Listen...".

Jin lick his lips, still locking his hand  with the maknae. "I'm dying you know? Dying because only god know how much we love you from the bottom of our heart. If you're gone...our family won't be able to complete as whole. Anyone of us disappear is a very crucial moment. Your the maknae of the family. Of course our love are mostly given to you. You tried to look tough, you tried to be the hyung and you even tried to be the responsible one...but that doesn't change the fact you are the maknae. You got hurt...we feels your pain easily. Coz we're connected. Like RM said you are our hidden (trump) card. No you... no us...no Bangtan. Now you understand right? Why we had to move? It's for our own safety and away from the public views".

For certain, Jungkook hearts feel move by Jin's words. His eyes starts to let out tears. The maknae shake his head. He finally understand. Even though he wanna say something, his mouth won't open. Jin put his lips onto Jungkook's knuckles, kissing both his hand. Making the maknae blush slightly. Jin look at him. "Let's go inside. Eveyone's waiting I presume". Unfastent the sit belt on Jungkook, Jin carries him bridal style again. As they walk along the front entrance and is opening the door, colourful confetti pops out and flies down over them. Jungkook feel very surprise as he watches all the other member waiting for them infront of the main entrance with all the confetti, balloons and a sign saying 'Welcome Home!'.

"Welcome Home Jeon Jungkook!", all of the other member says in sync. Jungkook couldn't get any happier and feels that there is no place like home than here. Still very clingy to Jin, he let out a small but hearable giggle that sound very adorable by them. "Hyung-nim...I'm home~".