Chapter 11: Jin says, "Wake them up"

At the dorm

Ugh...morning already? I thought I can sleep for another hour. Just what time is it? I yawn while stretching my arms.

I lazyly open my eyes and adjust with the sudden brightness. I search from my left to the right for my alarm clock, which I forgot to set it yesterday night. Causing me to wake up rather late...I think. I spot my alarm clock just above my head and I try to reach it. I watch what time it is and shock. Not because I think that I woke up late but in fact, I woke up rather early today. On our free time that is! It's clearly state that it is 06 49 in the morning.

How on earth did I woke up this early? That's weird. Well, if it's Jungkookie, that's even weirder. He's the only person that can't be woken by just a simple method like shaking or shouting. He's a very heavy sleeper. Oh...I just remember. Kookie's already home and is sleeping at the room next door. Speaking of which, the room that I'm sleeping in right now is not mine. It's Jin hyung's room that shared with Suga hyung. I share a room with Namjoon hyung. I was supposed to sleep in my room but Jin hyung was sleeping with Kookie last night, leaving Suga hyung alone. It's not that Suga hyung can't sleep alone, it just that Suga hyung watch a horror movie that time and was scared to sleep alone in a dark room. Sigh...

I sink my head in the pillow. I really miss Jungkook-ssi. Maybe I'll go take a shower and invite him to join me for breakfast. Welp, up we go!

Taehyung's p.o.v

After having a warm shower in this cold weather, I put on a nice comfy clothes that can make me warm and went to Jungkook's room. I open the door and try to peek a sight of our maknae's whereabout. Then I see him. The golden maknae is being held by Jin hyung in his arm while lying down in bed. Irritation... I frown. I know, I know. I guess I'm a little bit jelous because Jin hyung always by Jungkook side like ALL THE TIME. I wish I was the eldest hyung and not Kim Seokjin, so that I could freely have Jungkookie all to myself. He's the only person who would have play with me consider how odd I am or loyaly listening to my nonsense and supports me for who I am.

...

I walk inside of the room, alerting both Jin hyung and Jungkook. "Jungkook-ssi~ Let's go have a breakfast together". Jin hyung and Jungkook look at each other then look back at me. "That's the first. How on earth can you wake up this early? You were never awake at this kinda hour", Jin hyung raise an eyebrow. Yes, it is weird for me to wake up this early. Is that a problem?...Is what I want to say to him but couldn't. I don't wanna be rude to Jin hyung coz I still have my respect towards him.

Jungkook look at me and smile. "That's sound good. I would love to have a breakfast with you", he break the hug and sit on the bed. I carve a wide smile. Jin hyung feel somewhat disappointed that Jungkook is not on his arms anymore. "I'll go wash my face and brush my teeth. Maybe I should take a shower too". Before Jungkook could stand up, Jin hyung grab hold of his arm, making Jungkook fall on his back to Jin hyung's lap. Jungkook and I are abit surprise and confused with Jin hyung's action. I almost want to complain about his harshness towards our maknae. But the Jin hyung say...

"No! You already took a shower at night. Having a shower in this cold season will make you catch a cold even with hot water. So, no. Never take a shower twice. Just wash your face and brush your teeth and that's it. Understand?".

Jungkook nod his head. Jin hyung avert his from him and have his eyes on me. I freeze on where I stand. I've got a hundred and one reason to be scared of right now. We're talking about Jin hyung here. He'll do anything to keep Jungkook safe and healthy. Right now, I'm afraid that I will get scold by him. "You too Taehyung-ah...", Jin hyung say. Huh? "You took a shower just now. I can tell by your damp hair. I still can see water dripping from it. You should have not taking shower twice. You understand me young man?". I'm still processing what he says. Is...is Jin hyung...worry about me too? "Yah! Do understand?", Jin hyung snap me out of my thought. I shake my head in understanding.