Chapter 21: It's All Part of The Plan

Jeon Jungkook let out a cold sweat. Eyes widen and he had to hold his breath for the last few seconds. "H-hyung...?". He was shaken, REALLY shaken up that his heart beats faster than the time when he felt flustered around his favourite girl singer. He was afraid that Hoseok mad at him for being so weak and always cries infront of his hyungs. J Hope didn't answered the maknae but he heard him. At the very least, he only closed his eyes but the smile still plastered on his face.

"You must've been really tired ain't cha?". Jungkook felt a bit suprised when his hyung suddenly got up and pulled him to a standing position. He was so unbalanced, he had to grab hold onto his hyung's shoulders for support. Hoseok also hold the maknae on the hips. Both of them started to stare to each other for a good couple of second. Then Hoseok observed Jungkook from his face, then his upper half and lower after that. It made the maknae felt insecured but at the same time, he was very embarrased by how his hyung inspected him. "Your strength...". Jungkook startled. Hoseok had his sight locked onto the maknae. "...Your strength has decrease a little bit. I bet it was because of your fractured bones. It gonna need more time to heal them. Better not carry heavy stuff and don't even think about lifting those dumbell. Don't wanna have another 'accident' again and got another session with Jin hyung one hour special lecture time. You hear?". Jungkook gulped and nodded. "Good".

As Jeon Jungkook watched his hyung walked and exited his room, he stared long at the now closed door. What the hell just happened? Is that really the kind and cheerful Hoseok hyung that he knew and love? Right now, he was still shocked and confused. He let himself fell backward onto his own bed. Today felt like so new for him where all the hyungs act so weird, maybe strange....unique? Jeon Jungkook never felt very helpless in his life than having his memory gone. "I must be so tired. Yea, that must be it. Maybe I should go to sleep for another 2-3 hours more. Today is sooooo confusing. I felt like my head is about to burst". He closed his eyes shut while covering it with his arm so that it'll block the sunlight.

SUGA P.O.V

Please DO tell me that Kim Seokjin is okay right now coz I'm staring at him like what? For 5 minutes straight I think? After I'm done at my Genius Lab, I went straight to our room (Me and Jin share a room) to get some shut eye for a while because my brain is starting to get dizzy while trying to make a new song. But that thought was soon started to fall all over the place when Jin suddenly burst to the room like a storm. It was quite surprised you know. Coz his face tell me that he was facing some sort of crisis evertime he has those dried squid he's consuming right now. ARMYs know that I'm not a coward like J Hope but if it's against Jin hyung, I would like to shut my mouth before I goes and say something stupid. But seriously, his behaviour this moment is something I can not just ignore. Something is up with him I'm sure. If it's not about our beloved golden maknae then I don't know what this is all about then.

I sigh. "Hyung, is everything okay?". Jin stopped from his track from walking here and there side to side like a broken record and turned to face me. "What?". That single word is enough to make me regret asking him in the first place. His expression when he looked at me was more like an irritation rather than deadly. I'm actually felt really grateful for once.

"I-I mean is there something wrong or is there a problem? You've been acting rather......I don't know, strange?". I was lying on my bed, holding the blanket up to my nose like it was a shield protecting me from this hyung unpredictable wrath. You'll never know what's inside his brain.

Jin hyung just gave me a glare. Ahhh, I really dislike it when he did that. After a few more second of glaring me, he turned now his back facing me. "You don't need to know. Just go on and rest for the rest of your life". I'm sorry, WHAT?! Did I just hear him right? Jin hyung want me to rest? And for the rest of my life that is?! What with that?!? What is that supposed to mean? Is this a grudge? It have to be grudge. Yea but for what? What did I do to deserved this? I furrowed my eye brows.