Chapter 8: Discharge...Finally!

Few days later

I can't wait till discharge time. My legs have been very uneasy the whole time. It keeps on moving and tapping restlessly since this morning. I'm just to eager to get out of the hospital wing and go back to where I could called as 'Home'. I couldn't stop smiling and people might just think that I'm creepy smiling to myself but who care. I'm in my happy moment here.

"That's the last of 'em". Jimin pack up all of my things in one big bag. He turn his head to face me. "Do you have anything else for me to pack just in case I forget?". I shake my head. "Nope. You've pack it all". He nod in understanding.

"You know Jimin-ssi...? I could have done it all by myself now that I'm fully healed. It's my personal belonging anyway". Jimin shake his head, disagreeing. "No. You're still like in that 'new born lamb' state."

"You've got to be kidding me", I laugh.

"It's true! You maybe completely heal right now but you're still can't walk properly just yet. Wiggle here shaking there". He still murmuring something under his breath while carrying my bag to the car. Sometime I've been wondering how I survive with this hyung's nagging. Well, all of them really. They just can't stop worrying. Then again, why wouldn't them? I'd hurt myself and that's the reason why they concern and care for me...because I'm injured, right? Nothing more.

I didn't notice a pair of eye just stare at me for quite a few second until a cough catch my attention. I turn my head to the left and I see Jin hyung lean his body on the door frame with his arms cross. His eyes stares at me like he's slowly swallowing my entire being. Drown me, suffocate me. My body feels like it draining energy coz right now, my whole body feel weak. My hands starts shaking and sweating. What the hell just happen? Why am I in this state? Is it because of Jin hyung's stare or because of his aura that I'm sensing right now?

"If you're thinking about useless things again, don't". I stop breathing. What? "Jungkook-ssi...", Jin hyung move closer to me and ruffle my hair lightly. "If you're thinking that we only care about you just because you're injured, you're wrong". He tilt my chin up to give me a good look at his very eyes. "We care for you not just because you are one of our member, not just because you are the maknae of this group...but it's also because you are our family. Family take good care of each other, isn't that true?". I pause for a moment and nodding my head slowly.

"Good. Now that you understand, then give your Jin hyung a hug". Jin hyung move his arms so that I can come and hug him. I do that willingly, he even give me a hug back...tightly that I can't even breath. "J-Jin hyung...can't...breath". Jin hyung hear me but doesn't really care. "This is your punishment for trying to doubt us. So let me hug you like this". My heart ache when he say that I doubt them. It's not that I doubt them or anything, I just... Jin hyung snap me from my thought.

"Jungkook-ah...". He try to whisper into my ear. I can feel his hot breath on my neck and the slight touch of his skin against me. I don't know why but it make my blood rush up to my face. I try not to face him coz his face is an inch close beside me. "Be a good boy and let me carry you to the car".

....What?

Before I know it, Jin hyung carry me bridal style and it take me by surprise. Why in the world did I deserve this?! Jin hyung walk with his head held high like it is normal to carry a guy like this infront of the public. I notice that we are idols but being this bold, I just can't figure out what's inside of Jin hyung's mind. I wanna shout at him to let me down but I remember that I'm still can't stand properly even tho my legs can already move. Second, if I shout or not people will still look at me and that embarrassed me even more. In the end, I only hide my face with my hands and pray that no one give any attention to us.

"Come on Jungkook-ah...don't go shy now. You've done worst then this". My eye bulge. "What?!". I unhide my face and link my arms around Jin hyung's neck to stable myself. "I did something more embarass then this before?". Jin hyung shake his head and smile proudly. "Yeah...we have this reality show that we filmed in Hawaii for BTS Bon Voyage Season 2 and in one of those episode, you'd done something really-really funny. There was this street B-boy, and you was like...wanna have a little dance battle with him just to ask for spare change. If I must say, it was a very precious moment. All the member laugh at that scene when they watch the preview".

Unbelivable! I face plaming myself. How can this even be possible. Now all the Armys and the peoples that are watching the show will see me for being silly. I may not be the 'present me' right now, but being the 'past me', I feel very embarassed for what my 'present me' had done. Just as Jin hyung bring me all the way to the car, Jimin who stare at us weirdly, give Jin hyung a questionable look. "What the hell?". He look at me and back at the eldest. "Jin hyung...". Sigh, I know that Jimin also thinking what Jin hyung have done is something so wrongly. I mean just look! I've got carried by a guy in bridal style. Jimin should mad at Jin hyung for what he did. Go on Jimin-ssi, scold him!

"I was supposed to be the one to carry him to the car!". 3, 2, 1...WHAT?! And here I thought at least you still have your sanity! Jin hyung swing me to the side to prevent Jimin to steal me from him. "Nope. I'm the eldest hyung. I hafta carry him". Jin hyung signaling jimin with his eyes to open the passanger door and did what was told. Jin hyung then let me sit there with safety belt on. First thing first...there are WAY too many safety belt around my waist right now. "For your safety Jungkook-ssi...for you own safety", Jimin say almost sound like a teast.

After finish buckling me, Jimin and Jin hyung sits infront and watch me from the rear mirror. I raise an eyebrow like saying 'what' to them. "Ready to go home Jeon Jungkook?", Jin hyung wink at me. That question making me nervous...plus excited that is! I've been in the hospital like about a month now. I wanna see our new dorm. I wanna check out the new landscape. And what I miss very much is all the other member. I smile happily without realising the two still watches me from the mirror. "Yeah...let's go home. I miss them already". With that Jin hyung start the engine and give a little satisfying smirk while Jimin giggle silently at how 'adorable' I am right now.

"Let's go then shall we". We ride all the way home.

☺😊😄

Author's note:

Hey Armys💕! Hey guys! Wassup! How're you guys been doing? Hey...I know that I didn't updating the story last week. Well, I had a very busy week. Gotta do my work back at the office. And I think I might be busy until the end of January...😥. So yeah, just stay with me guys. I'm still gonna write the next chapter. I promise✋. Anything you wanna ask or say, just put those thought in the comment box provided below. As per usual...Armys💕 Love you guys where ever you are. Bye n see ya all next time. This is Seven Sean, peace✌ n I'm out.