Chapter 15: Jimin's Kindness & Jungkook's Determination

Author's Note:

Hai Guys! What's up ARMY💕!! Sorry for making you guys waiting so long for the next chapter to come out. I was actually having a bit of a problem to log in into my wattpad coz I forgotten the password. So yea, it took me like a month and a half (I think) to figure out the password. But fortunately, lady luck was on my side and I happened to start remembering it again a couple of day past.

Since it's been more than a month that I haven't keep in touch with my wattpad, there is alot that I've been missing and even question about when I'll be updating. But worry not, I still keep my promise to my loyal readers. Actually, I really appreciate it so much that one of you still patiently waiting for my come back. It move me by tears. You have my thanks. And also, I found out that many of you put my book to be part of your collection in your reading list. I'm so touched. So those who enjoy reading my book, please do vote for every chapter that you had read to support me.

Never be shy to ask any question to me or never be shy to comment. I'll be gladly reply back to you♡

Third person P.O.V

After the serious meeting held by the ultimate hyung (mean the oldest member aka Jin), Jimin wanted to checked on Jungkook's being.

'I hope Jungguk-ah doesn't feel down after getting paralized by Jin's venomous stare', Jimin smile as he brought an Ipad with him. 'I bet Jungguk-ah will love it if I show him the latest update anime that I downloaded a few days ago'.

As he walked to the balcony, he stopped at the sliding door before he could step his foot outside. He saw the other 95 liner on the other side, hugging their beloved maknae without leaving any space in between them. Jimin's mouth parted. He know that all of them love and care so much for the youngest member. But still, he would want it if for once, Jeon Jungkook be his. He gritted his teeth. Not wanting to show his true feeling, not infront of the maknae. So he just let out a sigh and straighten himself before he walked up to them while wearing a smile to cover up his jealousy (which in his case, he never admit that he got jealous over something so.....small).

Taehyung and Jungkook turned their head at the same time towards Jimin. "Hey...". Jimin waved his hand at them as they return it with a nod. "Uh...I just wanna check on Ju-both of you if you guys have already finish eating". Jimin quickly correcting himself from saying only the maknae's name so that Jungkook won't feel suspicious towards him. Taehyung on the other hand noticed Jimin's stuttered on his words but too dense to even noticed the slight error. Jungkook gave the older 95 duo an innocent smile. "We're already finished 3 quarter of it. Why don't you join us?".

Jimin put on a feint but yet a fake smile. "Sure". He moved to sit on the other end of the chair, opposited of Taehyung where Jungkook's in between them.  Jungkook saw Jimin holding up an ipad and start wondering the content of what's in it. Knowing him, the maknae thought that perhaps it was full of musics and games. Jimin saw the later staring long at his ipad. He must be curious, is what he though. So Jimin hold up the ipad infront of him and scroll down the many apps on the screen until it reaches the video icon. He clicked it, showing tons of videos in it.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook intensely staring at the screen with joyful look when he start playing the anime 'One Piece'. Especially the maknae. You could see it in his eyes how sparkling and glittering it is watching the anime's opening song. Just like a kid. "I thought that you will love it so I decided to download it for you to watch. I bet you wanna catch up on the latest episode as soon as possible", he smile widely while handing the ipad to Jungkook.

He gave Jimin his famous bunny smile. Jimin always considerate his feeling and condition and that what make Jungkook like about him. He lean towards him and rest his head on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin eyes widen in surprised by the maknae's action. "You always prior the other's feeling before yourself but your kindness is what I like about you. V hyung too. I always like your weirdness and your lack of common sense in every argument...coz that what make you Kim Taehyung".

Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other, both flustered by Jungkook's sudden praised. It's not everyday that they can hear the maknae being honest about his feeling towards another person. They didn't know how to respond to his pure comment but it really meant alot to them. Jimin hesitate to put his arm around the maknae's hip and after a few attempt and gathering all his thought, he managed to do so. "Y-you too. Even though you behave like the oldest when you're the youngest just to make a front, I can't simply just hate you for that. You also have your own way for being brave and kind to help others when they're in need. I-I think that what I like about you".

"Me too. You...even when the other annoyed and can't keep up with my weirdness. You're the only one that can patiently withstand for hours listening to my story". Taehyung glance at his kookie for a few second before he avert his eyes completely to the floor. Jungkook smile widely at the anime that he watched but still listening to his hyungs. All of his hyung and BTS is his top priorty from the beginning. Of course, that includes the ARMYs as well. More than anyone, he felt like he need to improved himself furthur so that he can stand on the same level as all of his hyungs. "I don't know the person that I am today but I can say this much. From the beginning, my goal is still the same. So let make history with everyone so that people will remember us for centuries like Michael Jackson".

Both hyungs laugh at the maknae's sudden declaration. They didn't know if they can stand the chance against the world's king of pop, MJ even when he's already died. But yea, it must have been so good to be a living legend for once. "Try to rewrite the history like MJ can be wait for a while. I think recovering your memories is our top mission right now". Jimin rest on top of the maknae's head where as Taehyung wrap his arm around his Kookie's shoulder.