Chapter 2: Jeon Jungkook

At the hospital

How can I possibly didn't hear him screaming in pain? Why wouldn't I be the one who came to him first? We all know that Namjoon hyung always sleep in his studio while working on our song. But still...my room is the closes to him. So why can't I hear him then? How can I call myself a hyung?! I hate myself...

Taehyung p.o.v

All the member and our manager-nim are waiting outside the emergency room where Jungkook was brought not so long ago. Jin hyung pace back and fort while snaking his arm together with a really concern face. Namjoon and Hobi hyung are sitting on the chair, not talking but seems like thinking about what'd happen to our maknae. Yoongi hyung is sitting beside them with droppy eyes but still, his leg keep on shaking, waiting for the doctor to come out and give us report on Jungkook's health condition.

Then there's Jimin and me. Sitting on the other linking chair not to far from the hyung. Jimin has his arms around me. Hugging and trying to comfort me. Both of us are really close to Jungkook and everyday we will come and play games with him or even taking video for vlive with the Armys. When we hear that Jungkook fainted, both of us began to let out tears.

Flashback~

"Jungkook!!". The screaming voice startle me and woke me up from my slumber. Still in a daze, my eye keeps searching for the source of voice. Who the hell screaming at this time of the day. My hand randomly touches everything around me just to find my phone. Once I found it, I switch it on and saw the time that tells it 06 47 in the morning. Aish...still too early. Gonna fall asleep again.

Then I heard the door lead to my room being push aggresively. What now? "Taehyung-ah! Quick!". I tried to open my eyes and saw Jimin infront of the door with heavy breathing. Seems like he was in a rush when he came over here. Confusion then takes over me. What the hell happen? "Kim Taehyung, come on. Get up! Jungkook-ah fainted and is about to be carry to the hospital!!". That when adrenaline rush in my vein and I swiftly get up from my bed and zoom to find the maknae being held by Jin in bridal style.

"What happen?!". My voice turn husky with all the running. Jimin follows me from behind. Both of us pants from exhausting. Not long after that, we all saw Yoongi hyung came rushing to the room. "I heard screaming calling Jungkook name. What happen?", he look at each one of us. Hobi hyung start to speak up. "J-Jungkook-ah. He fainted! He-he...Gosh I don't know what to s-say". He sobbed and lightly caressing the maknae hair while Jin hyung still carrying him in his hand.

Namjoon hyung still stare sharply onto the maknae body. It's like he scanning him for any vital sign of him waking up. But too bad, Jungkook's body still felt lifeless on the eldest arms. Jimin stand behind me to look over the younger form. He then cover his mouth with his hand to stop himself from sobbing. "Is he gonna be okay?", I stare at the younger. Jin hyung look at me then turn his head to the maknae. "He's...he's gonna be fine. The medic will be here soon. They will examine him to see his condition. Don't worry...don't worry". Jin hyung let out a tear streaming down his cheeck while kissing the maknae forehead. "Jungkook-ah...you'll be fine. I promise...".

End of flashback

After waiting for about half an hour, the doctor come out of the room and all of us stand up and walk towards him. Jin hyung is the first person to open his mouth. "How is he?".

The doctor look at all of us including the manager-nim. "Well...for the start, I will talk to the person who's responsible to monitor you guys". Trying to protest, our manager stick his hand in the air and tell the doctor he's incharge of our being. Then both of them walk to his office to talk privately. Damn, leaving us clueless again for another half an hour. Namjoon and Jin hyung are too impatient to know the maknae's condition. They're walk back and fort on the opposite direction while bitting their nail.