Chapter 13: It's for the best

At the dorm

Third person P.O.V

All the member gathers at the dorm's dinning table for breakfast. Hoseok is helping Jin to arrange the plates and silverware on the table while Jin is serving the food on the table. Taehyung has been ordered to pour orange juice for the others. Yoongi still in a daze. Namjoon talks with Jungkook, asking him about his first night sleeping in the dorm.

"So Jungkook-ah, how was your night? Good? Feel comfortable?"

Jungkook spread his signature bunny smile. "Yea, it was really comfortable than the hospital bed that for sure. Beside, Jin hyung kept me accompany while I was asleep. He thought I might need him in case I get another bad dream". Jimin stop on his track when he's about to sit down next to their leader.

"Jin hyung slept with you last night?", sounding really unhappy, Jimin got curious. Jungkook nod. Jimin turn his head towards the eldest member dumbfounded but in the inside, he envies his hyung. 'I wonder if Jin hyung will let me sleep with Jungkook tonight...', Jimin thought. Namjoon stare at Jimin and know what is playing in his mind. He's also envies Jin because he got to sleep with the maknae. Yoongi, who's snap out from his daze watches Jimin and Namjoon, staring at Jin. 'What are the two of them staring at Jin for?', he thought.

"Ok guys, breakfast is ready! Please take your sit", Jin says. The other member start to sit. Taehyung who finish pouring orange juice for the members went back to his sit next to Jungkook. Jin and Hoseok bring all the food to the dinning table. All of them watches the food that are served on the table. The smell of sausages, french toast, half boiled egg and a bowl of salad with Jin's special dressing in the morning and the combination of auroma from the english breakfast tea, makes the maknae drool. Jin feel amuse on how the maknae reacts and hold in his giggle.

"Alright, let's dig in before Jungkook-ssi flood this place with his saliva". Jungkook jump from his sit and blush in embarassment. The other laugh at Jungkook's cute reaction. With that, they take their time eating Jin's cooking. Jungkook on the other hand, eat as much as he can like there is no tomorrow. "Jungkook-ah, you'll choke if you eat too fast. Jin make sure to cook enough food for all of us, even for your portion so calm down will ya?". Jungkook stop and turn to Yoongi while biting on his toast. He shake his head and try to slow down his pace, taking his hyung's advise. Yoongi rises his eye brows. He never thought that the maknae take seriously towards his advise. 'That's the first since forever...', he whisper to himself.

Jin who's sitting beside him, heard his whisper. Well, Jin is also surprise by Jungkook's sudden obedient personality. "Here, eat the salad as well. You need your green in every meal, especially when you're still recovering", Namjoon put some salad in Jungkook's plate. The maknae says his thanks to his leader and eat the salad deliciously. "Seriously, just like a bunny...". Jungkook look at Namjoon and tilt his head to the side.

"What do you mean bunny? I AM a bunny. I'm bunny Cooky. Wasn't it you guys the one who said that when I smile, I look like a bunny? Even the Armys had been giving me those nickname and I started to create a bunny character for the B-", Jungkook's eyes dilating. Before he knows it, he starts to bewildered about what he's trying to say. Taehyung stop chewing his food and look at Jungkook's freeze in his place. "Jungkookie...?". Jungkook doesn't respond. All the other member stop eating and give Jungkook a worry looks.

-Blured memories-

'Jungkook-ssi, what are you gonna draw for your character?'

'Of course I'll draw a bunny! And I'll name it...'

-End-

"Cooky...", Jungkook unconciously speak. Jin narrow his eyes as he stare at Jungkook's surprising one. 'Something caught Jungkook-ssi's attention...', Jin thought to himself. Then not long after that, Jin jump from his sit, causing the other member surprise. All of them (except Jungkook) look at him with a strange look. 'Don't tell me...Jungkook-ssi has...'. Jin dash towards the maknae and place his hands on Jungkook's cheecks, turning it to face him. "Jungkook-ssi...don't look far back into your past. Restrain yourself and look at me!", Jin's voice become really serious and the air around him change. The other notice the vibe that's given out by the eldest hyung and silent. "Look into my eyes and focus on my voice".

Jungkook hesitately look into his hyung's eyes. He see in his hyung's eyes, the eye of the serpant who is ready to strike on it's prey. Jungkook covers with cold sweat and freeze in his place. It's like he's trap while being squeeze by the serpant, making him hard to breath normally. "Stop.Remember.Your.Past", Jin command the maknae with a slight of a killing intent. Jungkook's fear of his hyung surpress the curiousity of his past. Jungkook has calm down and his muscle begin to be more relax. His eyes softening but still lock eyes with his hyung. Like he is being paralized by Jin's venomous stare like Medusa.

The other member give out a cold sweat. They never like it when Jin went into his serious mode. Especially if it is about their beloved maknae. Jin release Jungkook's cheecks and take his hand instead, linking his finger with the maknae. "Taetae". Taehyung widen his eyes as his name has been called. Jin still have his eyes on Jungkook. "Bring your food outside. Make sure to bring extra". Teahyung, who is holding his breath while fearing his hyung, take a few second to finally understand what Jin is trying to say and taking as much food in his plate. He stand up from his sit and take Jungkook with him outside. Jin watches them until they disappear from his sight.

"Namjoon". It's Namjoon's turn to be called by Jin. Basically when Jin calls their leader his real name, he is really mean business. Namjoon gulp his already dry throut. "Don't say that word ever again. Not infront of Jungkook-ssi. Never...". Jin's ice cold eyes pierce right through their leader's soul. Feeling a bit terrified for the older boy, Namjoon just nod. No word come out of his mouth. "The same goes to you guys. Don't EVER say something that's related to Jungkook's locked memories. I don't want anything happen to him. I know it's not my right to stop him from remembering...but if I didn't do so, he might just dig to deep and hurt his head and this cycle will be all over again. I hope you guys understand. This is for the best. We'll help him in a different way". The others nod in agreement. If it is the best solution for their maknae, they have to agree.

Author's note:

Hey Guys! And my beloved Armys💕. Sorry to keep you waiting for the next chapter. I've been really busy since new year and my desk is basically all loaded with paper works....*sigh* Really tiring. But I hope you guys still vote and keep on reading my book. Don't worry, I'll still keep on updating even tho it take sometime to finish it.

This is Seven Sean. Peace and I'm out! Love Armys💕 and our BTS boys always!!