Chapter 18: The 94' Liner Team Up

At Jungkook's Room

Third Person's p.o.v

For the sake of Jungkook....huh. Hope and RM looked at each other. Without bothering to discuss this matter with the other rapper, somehow it made the situation even more serious. Not that they particularly have any objection but they thought that it wasn't fair for them that Jin was crossing Suga out of it. It's kinda lonely...that what they thought.

Jin managed to anticipated what's playing in their mind. Well, it was his speciality anyway. Knowing what's they thinking and observing people are his chess piece. He sighed. "I know I'm being selfish with this but I don't want Suga to involve coz I know how tired he was for the past few days trying to concentrate on his work and so. That's why I didn't want him to know about the task that I'm about to give you. If not, he will overwork himself. I don't want him to collapse". He directed his gaze on the floor. "I know that what I said earlier is too much but, I'm just concern about his whole being. That's all...even though that part of him being gullible is true".

Hmm....the other duo stare long at the eldest hyung. Well, if they think about it again, Jin was the type of person who's really considerate to the other member including Jungkook. They couldn't blame him for being overprotective especially around the maknae. Given that Jin is a posessive kinda person, he is also obsessive too. RM and Hoseok gave the hyung a reasuring smile. "Ok hyung. So what's the plan?". Jin eyes dilated for a moment. He stared at both rapper whom smile sincerly at him. Then he gave them a smile back. Feeling grateful that his brothers in arm understand him.

"So this is what I want you to do...". Jin told them their mission and both 94' duo concentrate on the task that have been given.

After the secret discussion~

Namjoon frozen in place. Not breathing nor blinking. His mind still replayed about the mission that they had discussed earlier. When Jin told him his role for the plan, he was still in culture shock. Hoseok on the other hand was also given quite a difficult task but wasn't as difficult as Namjoon's but given that the task was base on their own personality, well, they think it worth a shot.

Jin gave the leader a worried look. He wonder if the role is a bit to much for him to handle. "Don't worry hyung". Jin jerk his head towards Hoseok, rising one of his eye brow. Hoseok look to his right front wheres the other rapper froze. "He'll be fine. He just need some guidance and a little push". He placed his hand on Namjoon's shoulder and gave it a light squeeze, making his mind come back to reality. "Right? Mr leader-nim". RM blinked his eyes a couple of time on Hoseok with confusion. "So Jin hyung~ Just rest asure and leave this to us". Hope smile with his eyes closed.

He looked down on his chest. Stroking gently on the maknae's hair while he sleep peacefully. Jungkook moved his head abit closer, that he's breathing on Hoseok's torso. Hope chuckled silently on the maknae's behavior. Jin watched them with his eyes narrowed. The urge to slap the happy go lucky rapper's hand away from his beloved maknae made him hold back his selfishness a little bit. He kept his hand on his knee and sqeeze it as hard as he can to keep himself calm. He shut his eyes and exhale, letting himself stand straight up from the ground, he walked silently towards the door. Before he exited the room, Jin glanced at Hoseok and Jungkook. 'Just for a moment...I'll let you hold him for me'.

Only then, Namjoon, Hoseok and Jungkook were lefted behind in the room. Hoseok stared at the door which the hyung had left and felt a little chilled afterwards. As if he could sense something dangerous coming out of Jin, causing him letting out a sweat. He turned to the other rapper. 'Now what should I do with you...'. He sighed. Namjoon still having a hard time consuming all the information of what his role and what he should do for the mission. Hoseok called out to him for a couple of time and Namjoon snapped out of it. He seem lost in his own world and landed his sight at the later. Hoseok smile a little. "You alright, Joonie?".

RM jerked his eyebrows upwards as he gazed at him. His body relaxed and give him a small sad smile. "I think...I'll be needing your help with my role, it seem". He eyeing at the floor. Not wanting to show his pathetic side. "I don't really know how to be an example of a good big brother. I mean, I don't even spend that much time with my sister than you guys. Even tho I always called us as a family, I haven't be a good brother myself other than a leader. It's super different". He fold his arms.

Hobi know well how his partner's felt. The term 'Real Brother or True Brother' and 'Brother By Blood' are actually 2 different concept. When someone said that they are real brothers, some will think those words were actually fake. That 'Real Brother' are actually the hidden words to cover the fact that they weren't actually brother. He and Namjoon know those word best. Coz they once heard Jimin and Jungkook's conversation from last year.

~Flashback~

Namjoon and Hoseok resting on the couch while watching tv. At that time, Jimin and Jungkook were at the kitchen with Taehyung but he was watching anime from Jimin's Ipad.

Jimin jerked his head a little as he stared at the maknae's face. A small gleeful smile formed on his face. He love to watched the youngest tried to solve a rubic cube given by Taehyung just to kill some time. "Jungkook-ah~". Jungkook still focused on the cube but he listened.

"Yea?". He furrowed his eyebrows. Trying so hard to make the cube to their individual colours. Jimin love to see Jungkook's determination even if it was just for a small matter.

"You told us that your brother send you a picture from when you guys went for a vacation together right?".

"Yup". He nodded. "What about it?".

Jimin tried to see Jungkook's eyes but failed coz of the maknae's head down so the bang from his hair covers his eyes. "Do you guys having fun together? Just you two brother?".

Jungkook nodded again. Giving a closer look at the cube and observed on which side shall he try to solve. "We were... We went to the park together, eat at the restaurant together, watch movie together and we even went to public bath house together. It was quite fun. He can tell decent jokes too. It's so meaningful for me for having him even tho it was just for a few day".

Jimin smile at his answer. "That's good. Family comes first after all. All of us here are sitting under the same roof but we are from 7 different family...". Jungkook went stiffed on his sit. "Yup. Real family is the best after all. They-". Before Jimin could finish his sentences, he suddenly saw the maknae's expression changed from focused to blank-kinda-serious looked coz his face darken. He didn't know what happen to Jungkook until he became like that. Is it something that he said?

"I don't think I'll agree with you". Jimin held his breath as he watched Jungkook's eyes on him. Cold sweat dripping from Jimin's face. "I don't care if it's real family or not. For me, my family is my family. BTS is my family... my hyungs are my family. I consider all of it as the same term. It's fair that way. So when you said that 'real family' is the best...", Jungkook narrowed his eyes. "I was super sensetive. It hurts me without you realised it...Jimin-ssi". He had this hurt kinda expression showed on his face, making Jimin felt guilty for what he said.

Jimin moved his hands swiftly to the maknae's and hold on it tightly. "Sorry... Jungguk-ah. Sorry that I accidentally hurt you with my word. Next time I'll be careful not to say it again. I won't... hurt your feeling". Jimin used his hometown's accent coz both of them are from Busan.

Jungkook recovered there after. He gave Jimin his most beautiful smile and it made Jimin's heart trob. Namjoon and Hoseok both had been eavedropping and were hidding behind the wall connecting to the living room. Even Taehyung was so focused on the anime that he didn't really realised the agruement.

~Flash back ended~