#1 Side Story: Jin, J-Hope & RM

Few weeks ago at BTS dorm

RM's p.o.v

I was sleeping so soundly that night I couldn't hear Jungkook's whimpering in his bed. Well, not until he started to scream that made me jumped and sit up straight while looking around the room confusingly. Then I turn at the maknae who keep on tossing and turning in his bed. I just keep on staring for a few second for my brain to try and process what's going on. That was when I realised Jungkook look like he's having a bad dream and I walked towards the maknae. Holding him and stroking his head, tried to comfort him from his nightmare. "Shush...you just having one of those bad dream. You're safe here". I still can't believe that Jungkook having a bad dream even in his age.

Well, at least that what I think it was. "No...it's...h-hurt...". Jungkook started to sleep talking. It did made me surprised. Not because he talk while sleeping, he always does that but it because he said he's...hurt? Did he hurt himself in his dream? "Yah Jeon Jungkook-ssi, wake up". I tried to shake him. That's when he began to scream again, making me fall backwards with eyes widen. "No!!!! Let me go! Hyung help me!!". I panicked. Jungkook looked like he's in real pain and needed help. I come dashing towards him again, trying to hold him down. But only his head and his hands are moving. His whole body seems frozen in place. "J-Jeon Jungkook. Calm down. You're fine. Your hyung is here with you. No body's gonna hurt you".

A moment later, Jin and Hoseok came rushing to our room just as Jungkook tried to talk again. "Hyung!!", then he started to sob and tears came streaming down his cheecks. "P-please. Please don't leave me...I'm scared". My heart felt like it had drop. W-what...? "Namjoon-ssi, what's wrong with Jungkook-ssi?!", Jin snapped me out of my mind and I looked at him with jaw drop. "I...I don't know. I wake up when he starts to scream. I thought he was just having a nightmare but he... Jin, he looks like he's in alot of pain. He needs our help!". I explained. Jin and Hoseok moved at my sides and tried to wake maknae up.

"Jungkookie...wakey-wakey. You have to wake up", Hoseok shake the maknae's body gently. Jin holds the maknae by the hand and scanned him. "His body temperature's dropping", Jin turn to face me. "Namjoon-ssi, where's Jungkook last night?". "W-where? I'm in my studio all day yesterday until 9 o'clock and when I was about to sleep, I didn't see Jungkook anywhere". Jin turn his head to J-Hope and was the next person to be asked. "J-Hope-ssi?". J-Hope looked at me for a second and back at Jin. "I was with Jimin in our room. The last time I saw Jungkook was this morning in the back yard with Taetae eating breakfast while playing some card game".

Jungkook still murmured something in his sleep and had been sweating alot. Jin hush him lightly and keeps on stroking his hair. "I'm only with Jungkook-ssi in the afternoon before I'm going out to buy food supply for the upcoming winter". I tried to say something when Jungkook began to sob again.

"Don't leave me...". Our heart sank. Again with 'leaving me'. What was that all about? Just how suffered was the maknae was in? Jin and Hoseok kept on waking him. For several minutes later, Jeon Jungkook jolted and suddenly opened his eyes in bewildered.

"Jungkook-ah, are you okay?", I asked him while squeezing his thight to his reaction. Watching extremely close to every bit of his being. That is how it all started.

Author's note:

Hey guys...Armys💕. I have to post it earlier for today coz tomorrow I'll be busy handling a big project that we were taking on and sorry if the story is a little too short considering it as a side story and unamusing but I'll try to make the next chapter again if I'm not that busy. I just hope you guys keeps enjoying to read it. I mean it's new year now. Meaning school has started faster than you think.

Hope the Armys💕 keeps on reading my story. Works just taking its toll on me and it is very tiring. See ya then...bye✋