Chapter 7: What reason...?

At ward 305

Jungkook's p.o.v

I'm...beautiful? Suga hyung just called me beautiful. "What? Never heard of me calling you beautiful? Guess what? You already heard it so many time. Well, when you're still have your memory that is", Suga hyung explain. It's like he reads my mind. "Ah...i-is that so...". I touch the back of my neck. "It just...I'm still not used to all this new things. Taetae, Chimchim...Kookie. Guess alot had happen while I'm back to the past me. It's kinda weird actually".

"I know", Suga hyung conforting me by squeezing my shoulder. "Even Namjoon is no langer call himself Rapmonster anymore. He already give up on that name". I swiftly turn my head towards my hyung with completely shock. "W-what? Namjoon hyung did that? Why? What happen?". "Calm down now junior. Our leader have his reason so there's nothing to be panic about. He have a brand new name now. He called himself RM. You can still catch the glimpse of his previous name in it".

RM...even Namjoon hyung change his stage name. What else did I miss? No...what else did I forget? Where is my memories from the present me? The question is, how in the world did I get this...'amnesia' thingy in the first place? "Hyung...". Suga hyung look at me, raising his brows. "Yes? Any more question that you need the answer to?". I hesitate. I know that I wanna know the truth behind the story of me being hospitalized so badly but...I don't know. I'm just afraid I might regret it later having to hear something that'll break me again. "Jungkook-ah. You ok?", Suga hyung furrow his eye brows. "No...I'm not okay". Suga hyung still stare intensely at me, knowing what I'm on about. I mean come on. This is Suga hyung we're talking about. He always know what's playing in my mind at the time like this. He always does.

"Let me hear what you wanna say first. If it's sound reasonable enough for me to answer it, then I'll answer your question with full detail. If not, you'll have to get it through Jin". Now that's bad. I know Jin hyung wouldn't wanna tell me just yet...I think. And maybe it is because it's a harsh truth and he didn't want to let me hear it. Well, personally I do want to ask that question to Jin hyung but right now, it seem that Suga hyung is one of another best option. "Can you tell me what happen to me...the whole truth about my injuries...about my memories. Why am I like this?".

Suga hyung just keep staring at me for several minutes and I hear him sigh. He put his hand on top of his head and start to scratch it even tho he doesn't feel itchy. "I don't know if that's the question that I have the right to answer. As expect, Jin should be the one answering that but...", Suga hyung eyeing at me. "If you are that curious, I can tell you. Just let me warn you abit, if I'm telling you this, Jin is gonna be totally pissed off". I know. Jin is the eldest amongst us so he act like our older brother and taking good care of all of us youngest. I know that I need permission from him to let Suga hyung to tell me the truth. But my curiousity overwhelm me. What should I do...? "I...".

Before I could complete my sentenses, someone interupt us all of the sudden that make me jump. "Don't you dare tell him Yoongi or I swear I'll burn your favourite pillow!". We both see an angry Jin hyung enter the room with the other member cower behind him with a bag full of foods. How on earth did they buy those foods so fast? Suga hyung's face starts to turn pale. I'm guessing his pillow is the cause of the trigger. "No. Not my pillow. I swear I didn't tell him anything yet". Putting his hands in the air. Jin's eye begin to scan him and showing that Suga hyung is telling the truth. "Good", then Jin hyung turn to face me and give me one of his brightest smile. He walk slowly towards me, passing by the now frozen Suga hyung still with the thought of his pillow uncoming fate.

"Jungkook-ah...". With voice like silk, Jin hyung sit on the bed with me and starts to stroke my hair gently. Then  he cupped my cheecks with his large hand and stare deeply into my deep brown eyes. "I told you before that I'll tell you everything about your current curcimstances. I told you that we should take it slowly so you won't hurt you head and getting another memory lost again. I also told you that I promise to tell you everything. Didn't I told you that?". I nodding my head. He did told me. "Or...are you telling me you want to break the promise that we made together? You want to disappoint me? Is that what you want?". I watch Jin hyung's face with horror. No...no, no, no, no. That's not it. I didn't mean to disappoint him. I-I'm just...I let my curiousity takes over me. I'm such a fool. I shake my head vigorously from side to side. Fearing that Jin hyung will be mad at him.

"No. I'm...it just...my head", tear starts to stream down my cheeck. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I just...I don't know what happen to me. It just comes into my head. I really-really sorry. Please don't mad at me". I hug Jin hyung by the waist and hide my face on his chest. Jin just spread a new smile, wide this time feeling satisfied. Shushing me to calm down while hugging me back and pat my back and start to comfort me. His head rest on top of my head. "There, there Jungkook-ah. It's okay. Don't cry. There's no need for you to cry when you have done nothing wrong". I want to speak up but Jin hyung doesn't let me. "I know I'm loud just now and it may startle you. But I'm not mad at you. No, definitly not you Jeon Jungkook". Jin hyung drop his eyes at Suga hyung coldly. Knowing fully that the short rapper is responsible to all of this shenanigans.

The '95 duo who watch from behind the door, walk towards us and take a sit on the bed too. "Jungguk-ah, here your favourite food, mild spicy beef bulgogi. You can't eat anything more spicy than this yet but it'll keep you stuff until dinner time", Jimin ignoring the hyung before him and hold a container full of meat. I still can't believe that they're able to buy it in short notice. "Manager-nim bought it. We meet him at the entrance door by coincidence and he already buy us foods so we don't have to go all the trouble to the store and buy it ourselves". Taehyung explains, reading my expression. Namjoon and Hobi hyung just come and comfort the other rapper that nothing bad happen to his pillow. "Yah, Kim Seokjin. You scare away half of Yoongi's life span", Namjoon hyung holding onto Suga hyung's cold hand.

Jin hyung dart his eyes at the three rapper but mostly at the frozen Suga hyung who stare blankly at the space. "Let that be a lesson to anyone who's messing with pure promise between the eldest and the youngest. And I'm not even hesitate to burn those fluffy pillow of yours Suga, if you ever slide at the wrong end ever again". Suga hyung still haven't recover from the shock and Hobi hyung just wave infront of him, making sure he is still breathing. "Wah...this gonna take a long time for Suga's brain to start functioning again. What is with him and his pillow anyway?".

"Don't care much. He can always buy another one", Jin huff, looking back at me. "Now eat Jungkook-ssi before it's turn cold". I nod and take a full bite on the beef that Jimin feed me while I'm still in between Jin hyung's arm. Taehyung on the other hand just smile as he watches me eat. "Eat some more Kookie~". So I eat as told by Taehyung. Kinda cute when he ask me to. All vocal unit in a bed and the rappers on the other side. Poor Suga hyung. He haven't done anything wrong and now he's paralized by an invisible poison from Jin hyung.

Author's note:

*Can be really interesting to read*

Hey fellow Army💕...I'm back again now that I'm at my house. Well, basically at my second family's house. But anyway, how are you guys while I'm gone? I feel super right now. Why? Did you guys watch the KBS Gayo Daejun? Suga finally be able to shut those haters who accuse them for lip-sync on stage. Hah! In your face hater! (Doing my victory dance). I'm not gonna lie, Suga is way too cool in that part. Also there are so many prove that our BTS boys didn't do lip-sync in youtube. So how can they accuse them like that? Shame...shame on them.

Anyway...it's about time for me to wrap it all up. I'm still busy with my work as an architect. I know...I'm still in my tenth and I'll be 20 next June. People may have told me I'm still young but hey, even I can get a job in this age. My first job is when I'm already finished my school year and that time I was 16... Oh, it's been about more than 3 years. I just realised that (Laugh). (Fake cough) Anyway, I'll be doing the next chapter for this Wednesday so I hope (HOPING) that you guys enjoy this today's chapter.

Love you guys. BTS and my fellow Army💕. Please keep it up and support our boys till the end of their journey. Also never let anyone tells you that you are the same as others. We are different, in and out. And that is why we as individual are unique in our own way just like BTS. Good day, good nite, where ever you guys coming from or in which country that you lived in. Know that I love you guys even tho some of you guys might hate me/dislike me or whatever. But know this. I'm not a racist and I don't take your critics deep down in my heart. Any comments, just leave it in the comment box down below👇 and I'll reply it. Will you love it or hate it?