Chapter 14: Obedient Bunnykookie

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung lead Jungkook to the balcony and they sit at the 3 sit swing chair while bringing a plate full of food. As they sit, Teahyung look at Jungkook's face. He see nothing but poker face showing on the maknae's. It's actually pretty weird but seems to be effective on how Jin can make Jungkook silent and obedient with every words he said.

He doesn't know what Jungkook feels right now but he have to do something to make sure Jungkook doesn't go and search through his memory again. "Kookie~", Taehyung say with a singing tone. Jungkook who seem a bit in a daze, turn to look at him. "Let's continue eating. It'll be a bad idea for us not to eat Jin hyung's cooking. He work so hard this morning just for you. Come, let me feed you. Open your mouth~". Jungkook just open his mouth obediently and eat the food that has been feed by his hyung. So cute~♡ Teahyung couldn't take it anymore of Jeon Jungkook cuteness. So precious and yet so fragile.

'Hmm...I wish I could stay longer like this with lil Kookie. But I don't think Jin hyung will let me after what happen just now. And I don't think I can. If I stay a little bit longer...Jungkookie might as well remember something unpleasent from where we all had our own hardship'

Jungkook tilt his head as he stare at Taehyung. Taehyung have a pretty sad expression stuck on his face. Jungkook has gotten worry about the way his hyung are in a daze or for what he is thinking right now. "Why are you looking all sad when you look at me like that, V hyung? Something wrong?". Taehyung snap out of his thought and look at the concern looking maknae. Jungkook stare long at the older's eyes. Searching for what his hyung have been thinking while he is with him alone. Taehyung open his mouth to speak but no words comes out of it. So he end up closing his mouth without saying anything, leaving the maknae full of wonder.

Jungkook doesn't like how his hyung act so suspicious and quiet around him. He furrows his eyebrow and puff out his cheeck. "So...you doesn't wanna talk to Kookie, huh. Fine. Then I won't talk to you. I'm pouting right now", turning his head away from his hyung while crossing his arms. Taehyung eyes dilate in surprise by Jungkook's sudden declaration. He feel heart broken as he see his Kookie in this situation. Taehyung make a thin line out of his lips. He doesn't like it, no...he never likes it when Jungkook does those kinda thing.

"Kookie...listen"

Jungkook feeling a bit hesitate for a second but his curiosity is killing him. So Jungkook end up turning his head back to face him. He suddenly tense up when he see the expression of his favourite hyung darken. 'No...', he thought. He's not a fond of seeing Taehyung or any of his hyungs in that expression. It feels void and hallow, deep and shallow. Like once you walk past a single path with no obstacle, so simple but yet so empty, you can't go back to where you started anymore. That feeling is like eating you alive, drowning you into the bottomless ocean. "V....hyung? Wh-what's wrong?". He grab hold of the older boy's hand. "I-is it something that I said?". Anxiety flows within his mind. Taehyung shake his head in disagreement.

"Please, listen to me...". Taehyung plea to his beloved Kookie. The later noticed the pleading eyes and tried to listen for what his hyung had to say to him. Teahyung took a deep breath. "You know your hyungs and me love you right?". Jungkook nod. "You see Jungkook-ah, your hyungs are trying to figure out the best way of making you to heal quickly from this-", he met Junkook's big round eyes and suddenly looked away. "And when I say heal, it's mean that we want you to quickly regain your memory back. You know, so you won't be confused anymore, know what had happened to you for the past few weeks, the time you spend with us...or something like that". He looked at the maknae warily.

"Are you trying to say that you want me to remember all the things that I've been doing all those years without actually remembering it ...? How is that even possible? No, how is that making any sense? And in what better way does hyungs had in mind?". Jungkook sound pretty worried about his hyungs's plan and end up hugging himself.

Taehyung know this sorta things is not his style but his baby Kookie need to rest assure knowing that it'll be safe for him to trust his hyungs. "Kookie~ I may not be Jin hyung, but like he always say, do you not trust us?". Jungkook tense up when hearing that question and shiver as he remember how Jin hyung use to ask him that many time. Jin's face and the seriousness of his voice asking Jungkook wether he trust his hyungs or not. It's hurt actually, seeing the face of his hyungs trying so hard for making him improved, better, feeling safe around them and yet he felt not quite ready to trust them fully after what they have done for him so far.

'What kind of a brother am I?', Jungkook clenched his fist tightly while grabing a handful of his sleeves. Taehyung noticed the maknae's expression changed. He was about to say something when Jungkook suddenly speak.

"I....I do trust my hyungs. I really am. I mean, you guys have been making me feel alot more safer than usual, a-and have been giving me alot of attention than before. I'm glad actually. Having hyungs like you all. It just...I...". He looked at his hyung's eyes with his big round one. "I just wanna help. I also wanna part take this whole things into mind.....I just wanna remember all of me with all of you. And I really hate to wait. It's been weeks since I lay on the hospital bed. Maybe a month now. I'm tired of not doing anything and sick of not knowing anything. Coz right now, it doesn't feel like normal. But maybe that because of what I've been through right now, or-or maybe because of that's how you guys actually had been treating me for quite a while now". He sigh softly, holding back his urge to cry. "I think maybe...I just, I don't know...feel abit lonely without knowing anything and feel abit of irritation. In another word, I feel somewhat helpless". He puff his cheeck like a squirel.

Teahyung was dumbfonded when he saw his cute lil' bunny Kookie throw a tantrum like a 5 years old child. 'And I thought I'm a kid here'. He smile widely, looking at the maknae with full of love. " Don't worry much my dear Kookie, I'm actually quite fond of you being...you right now. So, don't you try to change for now. I mean, don't you try to remember for now, I wanna get a hold of you for myself".

"Isn't that unfair for the other hyung?", Jungkook raise his brow.

"For now, yeah~ Just be obedient and let me hug you". Taehyung grin and embraced his baby Kookie. Jungkook just cuddle around his hyung while returning a cute bunny smile. Without being realised, Jimin saw all the scene from behind the sliding door.

Author's note:

Hey guys...! Armys all around the world💕. How've you all been doing? Sorry for not updating sooner. Just my work have been pretty much make me very occupied at the very moment. But like I said last time, I still making more of this chapters. It may not be coming out in a few days but still, I'm gonna make this book work. Yeah....

Well, let's end it like always shall we? To all Armys💕! Please support our BTS boy and don't forget to watch Run BTS every Tuesday @ 21 00hrs Korean time. This is Seven Sean, peace n I'm out!