Chapter 20: Caring & Demanding Part 2

Third Person P.O.V

Kim Namjoon narrowed his eyes at Jungkook. Such a child....well, it's now or never. He then avert his eyes towards his partner and Hoseok nodded in  understanding. So it's time to play their roles. Namjoon breath in and out quietly while closing his eyes. He opened his eyes slowly, looking so focused at the maknae.

"Jungkook-ah...". The maknae jerked his head to the side to see his other hyung. His eyes was still half opened, you can tell he was still in a dazed. He rubbed his eye while yawning. "What is it hyung....?". Namjoon stretch his arms so that he can reach the top of the maknae's head and slowly stroking his hair gently. At first, Jungkook flinch a bit not because he was scared or anything, it just that it reminds him of the time Jin did that to him time to time when he did something that will make Jin pissed at him with his nonsense babbling sometimes. Namjoon also felt hat way for him coz he is their leader after all. But he'd settle down after getting a few stroke from Namjoon. "You okay there?", the leader asked knowing that there's something wrong with the maknae a while ago.

Jungkook shake his head. "Nothing. It feels somewhat good being stroke on my head like this. I feel like....I'm safe and secure at the same time". He stare dazed onto his hyung.

Namjoon jerked one of his eyebrow. Then he started to blushed as he realized how cute Jungkook is at that moment. How his round innocent eyes looked up at him with his long eyelashes blink slowly creating all those sparkle in his eyes. The leader almost had a nose bleed while thinking about it. Hoseok on the other hand stare dagger at his partner that you almost see the I'm-gonna-kill-you-if-you-think-anything-disgusting-about-our-beloved-maknae aura. Namjoon had to back away after witnessing a dark Hoseok in action. "Umm Jungkook-ah. Ya know...why don't we go somewhere to buy...uh something and maybe grab some coffee together at starbuck. Just you and me. How's that sound?".

The maknae perked his head up. Outside? Shopping? Sightseeing? Starbuck? With hyung?! Even without the youngest said anything, both hyung could see the excitement that was written all over his face. He is so transparent. "Well, I'm glad you're looking foward to it". Namjoon smiled. He got up and started to stretch his legs that was about to go numb from sitting crossed legged. He exited the room after telling them he wanted to take a shower after all the shopping event.

Hoseok focused his sight onto the maknae that was still wrapped around his arms. He saw Jungkook still have that silly smile that surpassed all the concerns and doubts not so long ago. "I see that you are delighted to hear about going outside huh".

The maknae jerked his head upwards, showing his bunny tooth as he smile widely. "Of course I am. It's been like what? A month or so that I haven't been going outside. I am sooo curious as to what Seoul has become while I was recovering". Then it hits him as he realized that he talked something nonsense again. He frowned. "I guess...it won't be any different than the 21 years old me had been looking at all this time". He extended his arm high up above him and and stare on the back of his hand. "I wonder what the 21 years old me says if he ever watch how I'm reacting to such small matters". Then he retreated his hand back and covers his eyes with the same hand. He smile abit then a few second after that, his facial expression turns out to be so painful. It made J Hope in a state of panic. He didn't know what going on with Jungkook and didn't know what to do about this but as he was about to say saomething to calm the maknae, Jungkook gasped making the hyung jolted. "Please...just make me r-remember it al-already. It's m-ma-making me sad thinking how useless I-I am in this state and h-how pitifull I am to be a b-burden to my hyung-nim". He stuttered as his tears flows down his cheeks.

Hoseok felt sting right in the heart seeing how broken their beloved maknae had become. He hold him tightly and squeezed him while his eyes stay shut. "It's okay Jeon Jungkook. It's gonna be fine. Let out all your tears and frustration. Just say anything that coming into your mind and out of your mouth. It'll make you feel better. Don't keep it to yourself. Just like that, you'll definitely feels at ease". 'That's right. You'll be just fine. I won't give up on you. No, we won't giving up on you coz you are our brother. Our family. Jin is right, in order to help Jungkook, I'll be anything or anyone just so you'll be able to regain back your memories', he thought. Hope's eyes glimmered with confidence yet so dark at the same time. 'Either it's a demanding brother or any other roles. I'll make sure I'll make use of my character to help you. I'll perfected it that they won't even notice that it was all nothing more than just an act for the greater good'. He smiled with such a devilish expression.

Jungkook wiped his tears of his face with both of his hand. He muster up some courage to face his hyung after being such a whimp. He chuckle nervously. When he thanked his hyung he took some of his energy to smile abit but as soon as he turned to face Hoseok, he froze in his place. What he saw was beyond his wildest imagination. Being petrified, he never even once saw his hyung...Jung Hoseok watching him, stare if he had to discribe it with an unusual ice cold eyes which made the maknae became paler. "H-Hoseok...hyung?".

-To Be Continue-