~ONE~

Another day at the office.

You had heard that you have a new boss who has bought the company you work for, and they only kept a few workers and fired all of the rest. You were one of those lucky few to keep their job.

As you walk into the clear glass doors of the 50 story building, you see few people sitting at their desks, but instead they were crowding outside the bosses office. You ignored this and sat down at your desk taking out all of the things you would need through the day from your hand bag.

Around 10 minutes after you had started working, your calling machine buzzed, meaning that the boss wanted to talk to you. You pressed the receiver, allowing a deep and husky voice to come through.

"Y/N....come into my office immediately" it said in a somewhat calm but fierce tone.

You walked into the office to straight away see a gorgeous looking man with cheekbones and a jawline that could honestly cut glass, dressed in a smart suit, which just made him look even hotter

"Take a seat" he quickly demanded.

Reaching for the seat in front of you while staring at this beautiful man was difficult, but you didn't want to avert your eyes.

He hadn't taken his eyes away from the papers he was sifting through, but a few seconds later, he took a quick glance at you. Slowly he began to stare as much as you did. Looking you up and down.

His eyes immediately directed to your outfit that you had chosen for the day.

A short grey skirt with a purple long sleeved top that showed a bit of cleavage, which was where his eyes were.

"Now, Y/N, I'm going to give you a once in a life time opportunity. You are going to be my personal assistant" He said to you with no emotion on his face.

Before you could say anything, he interrupted, "My name is Mr Dolan to you, you are not allowed to use my first name." he demanded once more.

You sat curious for a minute, "What is your first name Mr Dolan?" you asked politely.

His gaze grew more intense, he got out of his seat and moved towards you. He was now leaning on his desk with his fingers tilting your chin upwards.

"Its daddy to you baby girl..."