-FOURTY THREE-

Every morning I woke up with a huge smile on my face. I had a gorgeously handsome fiancé. Beautiful house. All I could ever want, how could I not be happy each and everyday?

Nothing could compare to the life I had. Grayson treated me like a queen each and everyday and wasn't afraid to show it.

He would do absolutely anything for me and I would do absolutely anything for him. I loved him so much.
Waking up to his amazing smile every morning is all I could ever ask for.

I climbed out of the pristine white bed sheets and made my way out to the balcony where Grayson was stood, gazing out into the distance. The only thing covering my body was one of graysons shirts that was so oversized on me but it was the only thing I could quickly throw on.

I stretched my arms around Graysons waist and lightly kissed his muscular back. He turned around until his eyes met mine and he returned my kiss with an even longer one.

"Good morning my beautiful fiancé" he smiled looking down at me.

I smiled back and just gazed deeply into his beautiful eyes. "I can't believe we're going to be married. I'm going to be your wife."

"Yes you are. My beautiful, talented, amazing, funny, sexy wife." He returned.

He picked me up so that I had my legs wrapped around his waist and he slowly kissed my lips giving me warming and comforting feelings.

"I love you so much" he said breaking our kiss.

I kissed him once again, "I love you so much"

He smiled at me and gave me the biggest bear hug.

"Hey. How about we go down to the beach today, Sound good?" He asked me as well as tucking my hair behind my ears.

I simply nodded and led him back inside the room holding his hand behind me.

As I went to go and pick out a swimming costume I felt graysons large hand harshly smack my ass. I lightly giggled and turned around to see him walk away acting as if nothing happened. I just simply turned back and pulled out one of my favourite swimming costumes.

 I just simply turned back and pulled out one of my favourite swimming costumes

I put it on and knew I loved it straight away

Me and gray were both driven down to the beach. It was quite private so there weren't that many people on this beach. All I could see was a few large sun white beds with a veil surrounding it. It was beautiful.

Me and Grayson began laying on the bed for a while just soaking in the sun and constantly being served ice cold drinks whenever we wanted from the bar not too far away from our bed

"Baby, can we go in the Sea?" I asked.

"Come on then" gray said as he jolted up and dragged me by my hand.

As soon as we got in it was freezing cold and contrasted harshly to the boiling hot sun but it felt so good. I quickly dove into the sea and swam a few meters out.

All I saw was Grayson stood in the same place as before, just looking at me with his deep and enriching gaze.

"Come on babyyyyy, come in with me" I begged trying to entice him in.

Soon after he dove in and swam up to me, grabbing my body while he was under the water making me giggle again. He lifted me up above the water and kissed my stomach lightly.

"I couldn't think of anywhere I'd much rather be than here with such an amazing girl" he said.

He swirled me around making me laugh, and lightly dipped me in the water.

I kissed him once again, I really couldn't help myself.

"Okay baby, I'm gonna go get us some drinks okay? I'll let you have a little swim"

I nodded and gave him a little goodbye kiss.

The water felt so cool on my body. I started to float gracefully above the water, taking in the amazing weather and exquisite surroundings.

I started to head back to Grayson and as soon as I got out of the water a group of guys began to walk by.

I simply put my head down to mind my own business but one of them walked up to me and tried to get my attention.

"Ooo girl you're looking fucking fit" he said to me.

I ignored the comment and just said, "I have to get back sorry"

He held his arm out to stop me from going, "Hold up where do you think you're going?" He asked.

"I'm going back to my fiancé" I snapped back.

He looked around sarcastically, "I don't see him"

All of a sudden, grays deep, masculine voice cut through everything.

"Turn around"

The guy turned and still acted chilled out about the situation.

"Chill dude I was just trying to have a nice conversation with your little bitch here. She's got a banging body though" he said.

All of a sudden, I just began to get angry. Who the fuck does he think he is?

"See the thing is, I would kick your ass but I don't need to"  Grayson said to him while giving me a little smile.

"Go for it, I don't think you could" the guy replied back with much confidence.

"Nah. I'm just gonna let my girl do it. Baby?" Gray said, introducing me.

All of a sudden I ended up grabbing the guys arm and dragging it back between his shoulder blades tightly so that he couldn't move and his arm was close to a fracture.

He cried out in pain, begging me to let go.

"Maybe you should re-assess who's the little bitch here" I slyly told him.

I backed off and him and his friends ran away.

I then ran up into graysons arms and he caught me and gave me a comforting, warm kiss.

"That was so sexy baby" he told me