~NINETEEN~

I was laying there right by Grayson's side holding onto his body with my head resting on his chest.

When I thought came to my mind.

"Grayson?" I whispered.

He kissed the top of my head, "yes baby"

"Why did you have a picture of me on your desk? That man showed me" I whispered again.

He picked my chin so I was facing him. His big brown eyes stared into mine, giving me a weak feeling in my body.

"Baby, I'm not going to lie to you. I'm obsessed with you. I just can't live without you. The biggest mistake I've ever made in my life was letting you go thinking you don't mean anything to me. I really want you to understand how much my life has changed since you've been in it."

My eyes began to tear up with happiness, I couldn't hold myself together.

"But all we've done is had sex" I said quite bluntly, my stupid self having to ruin the moment.

He kissed my head once more, "But you never noticed afterwards when I held you in my arms and just watched you as you slept. It was the most amazing thing. You were so beautiful as you breathed in and out. And I was so stupid because I was scared, scared that my horrific life would be intertwined with you're beautiful presence. I didn't want you caught up in the problems I have caused because I don't know what I would do if anything happened to you. Even when those men took you, all of my thoughts were about you and I was so worried about you."

By this point my tears were making my vision blurry.
"Oh baby" I grabbed his face in both hands and kissed his soft lips.

We both smiled and looked into each other's eyes. I was in love.

"Babygirl?" He whispered in my ear.

"Yes" I smiled.

"Let me take you out tonight" he said.

"Of course" I replied.

My heart filled up with excitement. We've never actually been out together before.