~SEVEN~

You were awoken by the soft touch of Grayson's hand on your skin.

5.10am

Is he asleep or not?

You turn your body to seen his eyes still closed shut, he looked so cute while he slept.

While you were looking at him, you noticed that you were wearing matching Calvin Klein underwear, and so was Grayson.

He must have got you dressed when you fell asleep.

This didn't surprise you that he didn't wake you up because you knew you were a very heavy sleeper.

Just as you curled your body back into grayons hold, you felt something poke your ass.

You looked down to see a huge bulge in his underwear.

It was huge.

You'd never seen his dick before but you were actually excited to.

A second after you noticed you could heasr Grayson mumbling.

You couldn't quite make out what he was saying.

"Oh oh"
"Fuck baby"
"Just like that y/n"
"Ughhh babyyygirl"
"That's how daddy likes it"

You were so shocked at all of the things he was saying.

His bulge just grew bigger and bigger.

In the end you decided to give him a little hand with it.

You made your way down the covers until you reached his Calvin Klein's.

You straight away took out his dick and rubbed it up and down at a slow pace to start with.

He started to fidget a little in his sleep.

You picked up the pace and then put it in your mouth.

The pleasure started to wake him up and he opened his eyes to you making him feel good.

"Now that's what im taking about babygirl" he whispered in his sexy morning voice.

You winked at him while you carried on, listening to him grunt and moan was the sexiest thing in the world.

You felt liquid shoot into the back of your throat causing you to gag.

Before You knew it, his cum was dripping out of your mouth.

Grayson grabbed your cheeks harshly.

"Swallow" he demanded

You didn't wait for him to tell you another time so you swallowed his hot cum.

You looked again at the time, it was so early but really light outside.

You kept on staring at it while Grayson layed there satisfied.

"That times wrong by at least 2 hours princess" he said while kissing your back.

"WHAT!" you quickly got dresses as fast as you could.

"Woah woah what's the rush" Grayson said calmingly.

You started throwing your stuff into your bag.

"I have dance class in 10 minutes" you said worried about if you'll make it.

"Sexyyyy! I'm picking you up and taking you somewhere afterwards" Grayson said in such a romantic way.

But before you could reply he interrupted you with a kiss.

"I'll see your sexy ass in a few hours" he whispered while grabbing your ass.

And with that you headed out the door to your class.