-THIRTY NINE-

"Last night was amazing baby" I said cuddling gray who was in his tracksuit bottoms with no shirt sat laying on the couch.

He smiled back at me, giving me a peck on my lips, "I know it was, I got to see my beautiful goddess looking sexy as fuck in that amazing dress that I now have to replace." He laughed.

We both began to chuckled and we laid on the couch for a few minutes before gray jolted up. "Oh shit"

"What's wrong babe?" I asked.

"I forgot we're supposed to be meeting a client again today in about 30 minutes" he spoke while getting up.

I looked confused, "we?"

He pulled me up and picked me up so that my legs were wrapped around him, "of course, I told you that you were my partner in everything in my life and I mean it. Besides, the last time you were there I didn't have to do anything, you were my little secret weapon" he smiled.

I smiled back and gave him a long kiss.

He carried me up the stairs in his arms and I never felt more safe and loved.

I began looking through my wardrobe looking for something appropriate to wear. Something that looked smart but also stylish.

 Something that looked smart but also stylish

this is what I chose. I was pretty happy with it. I looked in the mirror checking that everything was okay and walked out the door hand in hand with gray who was wearing a black suit which he looked fucking amazing in.

I looked at my man in desire and lust as he drove us to his building.

We both got out of the car and made our way to the 78th floor which was Graysons pristine office.

Even though I hadn't worked there in so long I still got little sharp glances whenever I came in hand and hand with gray.

I couldn't help it. I just couldn't keep my hands off of him. Who could blame me.

When we got into the large doors there were already a dozen men waiting for us.

Very large men that were of course double the size of me.

I felt so small and puny in between all of them.

The room was dead silent when we crept in slowly. The room was also incredibly awkward but me and gray just stood in front of these men waiting for someone to break the silence.

Finally someone spoke.

"Grayson, my friend" a friendly face said while coming out of the barrier of men. He was a man just as tall as gray and he had a very handsome face.

In fact, the more I looked at him the hotter he became.

He wore a burgundy suit and look around graysons age. He looked very very good.

"Roman" Grayson replied with a huge smile on his face pulling the man in for a quick embrace.

"It's been far too long brother, how have you been?" Roman asked patting grays shoulder with a little force.

"Things have been going really well recently although I did have a little falling out with Ethan" gray replied. I knew exactly when this was.

When Ethan kidnapped me and held me hostage. He was a monster I no longer recognised as a friend.

The man looked confused, "what happened?"

Gray just looked back towards me in my direction but never answered the question.

"Ah is this the girl?" Roman asked taking a few steps closer to me.

Grayson smiled and held out his hand for me to take it. And so I did. He pulled me forward lightly and began to talk.

"This is Maddie rose. The love of my life." Grayson said then leaving a kiss on my hand.

I began to smile and blush because of graysons kind words, he's never called me the love of his life before.

Roman moved a few steps closer taking a better look and me and smiled lightly.

"I can see what you were telling me brother, this girl is gorgeous. You are a lucky one you are" he said while once again patting graysons back as if he had just won and award.

Roman then stepped back and clicked his fingers. Immediately one of his body guards handed him what looked like two tickets.

"Here" he said as he gave them to Grayson.

Gray looked confused, "what's this for?"

"It's a gift of good luck and congratulations brother. You have found something rare and you deserve to keep it" Roman said while glancing at me and then back at gray.

Gray held out his hand for Roman to shake, "you're too kind my friend"

I peered over graysons hand and saw two tickets to Bora Bora with everything completely paid for. Our own house there. Private plane. Everything.

_____________________________
Guys don't forget the check out my new book. Every time that book gets 50 reads I'll update this book

I love you guys x