~FOURTEEN~

I've been avoiding Grayson for a while now, I just don't think I can cope being around him.

He hurt me, more than once.

I mean I know he wasn't mine to start with but, I just hoped and maybe thought we could be together. Because I thought he cared for me.

I haven't gone to work and just phoned in saying I'm sick, I just don't think I'm ready to see him.

It was like 10:00am in the morning and I had just woken up to say I'm sick again for the fourth day in a row. Suddenly I heard a knock at the door.

I dragged myself out of my warm bed and slowly made my way to the front door, when I opened it I saw Ethan.

He was still as good looking as ever. But what was he doing here? I haven't seen him in so long.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in my very broken voice. It was hard to talk because I haven't in a few days now.

"Well Grayson told me you haven't been going to work, and he's really worried about you. So I thought I'd come over and see how you were." He said with a giant smile.

"I'm fine Ethan"

I walked back over to my couch and dropped myself on it, letting out a giant moan of thankfulness.

"You're not sick are you?" Ethan asked while walking over to me.

"No, I just don't really want to see him" a tear almost fell out of my eye thinking about what he had done.

"Ah another one Graysons seem to hurt" he said while nodding his head in acceptance like he knew exactly what I was talking about.

"What do you mean another one?" I asked, starting to get angry at this point.

Ethan stared at me for a few seconds hesitantly until he spoke, "well let's just say that Grayson preys on a girl and then ends up hurting her really really bad, then she never talks to him again and all that. But this is all because he can't commit to one girl, he just can't be loyal."

I looked at Ethan in shock and then he spoke again, "I'm of course nothing like him, well, other than the exact same looks"  he started chuckling.

His laugh made me laugh, for the first time in a few days I felt happy. We sat together laughing for a while.

"You know, I just want to apologise for ow we first met, that wasn't right" he said taking our conversation to a serious note.

I leaned up to place my hand on his chiselled, sculptured face, "it's okay"
We both went silent for a while, until he leaned in a placed a soft kiss on my lips.

At first I didn't kiss back but it was too tempting so the next time I Leaned in and kissed his plump lips with more passion.

"Wait, should we be doing this?" I stopped.

He grabbed my face in both hands while caressing it, "my brother doesn't own you, you're free to make your own decisions" Ethan said while placing soft kisses all over my face.

And soon as I heard this i jumped up from the couch and into his strong arms. Immediately I felt him catch my and his hand roamed all over my body while we were making out.

Thankfully my body had all healed from Grayson and now I was ready for Ethan.

His strong arms carried me upstairs to my bed where he threw me on it. He climbed on top of me hovering above me.
Then he attacked my neck with his kisses and sucked on every sensitive part.

My moans got louder and louder...