-THIRTY-

Me and Grayson came bursting into the front door in a heated make out session with his hands tugging my top to take it off.

I know I should be traumatised by the events that have just happened but in a weird way its given me a rush. Knocking out Ethan and threatening him with a loaded gun. It wasn't like me but I love it. 

"Baby I know it shouldn't have but everything leading up to this very minute has turned me on,  im so fucking hot for you right now" I whispered in the middle of our make out session.

He placed his hand on my cheek and caressed it with his thumb, and smiled. "My little psycho, you're so sexy. You're exactly the same as me now." He said while kissing me more and more with more intensity.

"But I have to ask one question... will you be my partner? it involves a lot of what happened today" he stated while waiting anxiously for my reply.

I could have this feeling every single day, and I could have this fierce passion every single day. All I needed to do was say yes.

"Of course Gray" I exclaimed while jumping into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

He didn't say anything. He didn't have to, instead he just smiled with that perfect smile of his. his smile was so contagious it always made me smile too.

We didn't waste much time and Grayson started to carry me up the stairs to his enormous bedroom.

He chucked me onto the bed and climbed on top of me hovering above. It didn't take him long to locate where the sweet spot on my neck was, as soon as he found it I let out a loud and desperate moan, "Fuckkk"

His hand snaked up my top clasping my boobs and rubbing my nipples. Grayson then left my neck and attached his lips to my nipples and sucked on them harshly. As my nipples are so sensitive it felt ten times better.

I gasped every single time he sucked even the tiniest bit and every time I gasped, he smirked and nibbled on my nipple a little.

"ow fuck daddy" I cried.

"Awh im sorry baby girl did daddy hurt you?" he asked while leaving my nipple and smirking at me with a cute little pout.

I pulled him back down into a kiss, "I want it harder daddy" I winked at him in reply.

He didn't wait for me to ask twice and kept nibbling at my nipples getting harder each time. "owww fuck me" I moaned really loud.

He stopped, "As you wish babygirl".

Grayson left my now sore nipples and continued to move down to my trousers. He quickly ripped them off throwing them across the room and made his way down to my underwear. He then pushed them out of the way and he could tell I was already wet enough.

"Oooo baby girl you're so wet for daddy" he said winking at me.

 Grayson took of his own shirt and trousers and threw them across the room aswell. He was now left fully naked in front of me. And wow is all I could think.

His bulging six pack led all the way down to he structured v-line and his dick. Omg. I don't even know how it  fit inside of me. 

He came back down on the bed and lined his dick up with my pussy and harshly pushed it in.

"Fuckkkk oh my god fuck" I moaned really really loud. I felt my walls stretch to the size of his dick and it hurt but as soon as he began to thrust it felt even better.

Grayson started at a slow pace and then went faster and harder. 

With each thrust I bit my lip to try and stop myself from moaning but it got too difficult to I gave in and let out a huge moan.

"Fuckkk daddy, oh my god that feels so good. make me cum please" I pleaded. 

He kissed my neck again and hummed a response, "Do you want to cum princess?" 

"Yes please daddy" I moaned again with my eyes closed taking in all of the pleasure.

"Beg me to cum babygirl" he dominated me so much and every time he did I seemed to get wetter and wetter.

I grabbed onto the bed sheets clawing at them and pulling them off the mattress. "Please daddy, please can I cum" I begged.

"Hmmm hold it for daddy" he smirked.

It was so hard to hold it, every time he thrusted I just wanted to release all over his dick. I continued to moan and scream with so much pleasure it was overwhelming.

"Daddy please, I can't hold it any longer. Fuckkkk" I pleaded and pleaded.

He waited a little till he responded, "okay baby girl you can cum now".

I felt my stomach tie into a knot and a huge relief came off of me. My cum squirted all over Graysons dick.

"Fuckkkkkk oh my god" I moaned one last time.

Grayson began to pant rapidly and thrusted harder, "Mmmm baby im going to cum." he moaned himself and suddenly I felt him pull himself out of me and move me onto my stomach so my ass was facing towards him.

I then felt hot liquid shoot onto my ass.

The whole room filled with our heavy breathing and panting. 

"Baby that was the best sex ever" Grayson said extremely out of breath.

I got up to go clean up and turned around to reply, " Well now that im your partner thats going to be happening a lot" I left him with a cheeky wink.