~TWELVE~

When I got home I was exhausted, work had been hectic.

People were shouting trying to get things ordered.

Almost everyone was running around not knowing what needs delivered to who.

It was manic.

All I wanted right now was a hot bath.

I walked up the stairs to my bathroom, I ran the hot water and sprinkled some bath salts into the bath and watched them dissolve.

I tied my hair up in a messy bun and played spa music from my speaker.

This relaxed me, every muscle felt like it was being massaged.

I heard a noice downstairs.

It was kind of like a creaking but I didn't think much of it because my house does that from time to time.

I closed my eyes and allowed the bubbles to cover my body.

All of a sudden I felt someone's hot breath on my neck.

When I opened my eyes my vision was blurry and it took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust to a very gorgeous man behind me.

Grayson of course.

His eyes were dark and lustful while he looked at my soapy naked body.

"How did you get in my house" I asked.

She got up and sat on the edge of my bath tub and continued to stare at my body.

"That doesn't matter now does it?" He replied.

He reached his hand over to one of my breasts and began messaging it.

When he squeezed it hurt but it was a good pain.

"I saw that note on your desk baby girl, do you really think I'm going to let you go out with that other guy?" He said while biting his lip.

I stared into his big hazel eyes, my lord they were dreamy.

"I-I-I'm not going to d-do anything" I replied stuttering scared of what he might do to me.

Grayson took off his shirt revealing his very toned body.

My mouth drew open as I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

I swear, his body just got better and better everyday.

"Well you're not going. You're mine, and what have I told you about me not sharing" he pouted his soft lips, mocking me.

He continued to move closer to me and leaned down pressing his lips against mine.

Grayson took off the rest of his clothes leaving his perfect body bare naked.

He looked at me for a few moments and then walked to the shower.

I heard the water hush down and I began to bite my lip.

I waited a few minutes until getting out of the bath and walking into the shower.

Graysons bare muscle back faced me as I walked in. I wrapped my arms around his torso while dragging my hands down his body.

He turned to face me and he let the hot water soak our bodies. The room began to steam up.

His touch on my body began to make my knees weak. Suddenly they gave way and I was now on my knees in front of him.

"Please your daddy" he demanded.

I licked my lips while staring at his dick like a piece of meat.

Slowly, I licked the tip of his dick teasing him, rubbing it against my lips.

All of a sudden he pushed on my head slightly making me take all of him in my mouth.

It surprised me so I began to gag, but I soon continued I move my head up and down.

I knew I was making my daddy happy, he was rolling his eyes and started to breath harder.

Whatever I couldn't fit in my mouth I jerked off with both hands.

He pulled my head up so he could look into my eyes as I made him feel good.

"Fuck" I heard him murmur under his breath.

I stopped and stood up.
I then wrapped a towel around me and got out of the shower.

Before I could get to the bedroom I felt his strong arms pick me up and throw me into his arms cradling me.

"You didn't just do that to me" he said with anger and annoyance on his face.

I smirked at him.

He then threw me onto my bed harshly and then climbing over on top of me.

"You did not just leave me like that! You're going to have to make it up to me now" he said smirking more than I was.

"What are you going to do about it?" I replied while winking at him and licking my lips.

He then started to attack my neck with his plump lips and soft tongue. He left so many pink marks on my neck it was hard to tell what colour skin I actually had.

"You're going to regret saying that princess" he continued to move his hands down my wet body.

His fingers moved to my pussy. His fingers entered so easily and they just slid right into me making me gasp.

"Oooo baby girl, you're all wet for daddy, just the way I like it" he said not taking my eyes up from where his fingers were.

Grayson continued to pick up the pace of his movement. It felt so good.

My back began to arch from the pleasure.

He added a finger.

He was now taking control of my body, it felt like I was in heaven.

I couldn't hold it in, and a few seconds later I finished all over his hand.

He grabbed my hair bringing me closer to him.

"Lick it off" he said while directing his hand to me.

"Okay daddy" I said.

I stuck my tongue out and started to lick off my mess from his hand, every now and again I would suck his fingers.

When it was all cleaned up he pushed me back onto the bed.

"This isn't finished yet gorgeous"

He hovered his body above mine and started to tease me by lightly pressing his dick on my inner thigh.

"Mmmmm" I moaned.

Without warning, he slammed himself into me making me scream.

"Ahhhh"

He pressed his hands onto my hips for grip and pulled me into him every thrust.

It hurt, but it was overshadowed by how good he felt inside me.

He picked up his pace once more and started pressing even harder onto my body.

"I'm almost there baby girl"

He moved one hand up to my mouth making me sick on his thumb and the other was rubbing my clit.

"Oh fuckkk" I moaned even louder.

Grayson pulled out quickly and released himself onto my face.

He grabbed my hair once again pulling me closer to him.

"Lick it up" he demanded.

I wiped it off of my face with my fingers and sucked it off.

He layed down on the bed right next to my body.

"You're not going to go with chase tonight are you baby girl?"  He asked, grabbing my face in one hand.

"No" I relied.

"No what?!"

"No...daddy"