-THIRTY SEVEN-

I went straight to the shops just like Grayson said and it took me a while but I found the most perfect dress for this event.

As soon as I saw it, I literally fell in love with it. It was just the right amount of sophisticated ness and sexiness that I wanted and needed.

 It was just the right amount of sophisticated ness and sexiness that I wanted and needed

I couldn't wait for gray to see it.

When I got home, I found Grayson sitting on the couch on his own watching a movie.

He was so precious. So beautiful.

His gaze went from the screen directly to me and I just had to look into his stunning hazel eyes for a few more seconds.

"Hey baby, did you get a dress?" He asked. Then motioning his hand to his lap for me to sit on.

I placed my bags onto the table and sat onto his lap with my arms wrapped around his neck.

"I did, and I can't wait for you to see it" I replied with a kiss on his lips.

He began to run his hand up and down my thigh and smiled, "show me babe, go put it on" he motioned towards the bag.

I then went from sitting on his lap to straddling him, "not just yet baby, I want you to wait" I told him while starting a make out session with him.

We kissed repeatedly over and over again in sync and his hands placed a firm grip on my hips.

"You're such a bad bad girl" he smirked. "Not letting daddy see your dress and not letting him fuck you. Always making me wait" he continued while tightening his grip and biting my lip softly through kisses.

I smiled in between a kiss and replied, "You need to be patient my love. Can you do that for me?"

Before he answered his trailed his lips from mine to my jaw and then down to my neck, leading his tongue further down making me gasp to catch my breath.

"You know daddy's an impatient person. Especially when it comes to you princess" he growled. Then all of a sudden attacked my neck with harsh kisses slowly edging a bite into it.

It felt so good. The nerves in my body began to stand on edge.

Only Grayson made me feel this way.

"But the question is..." He continued through kisses.

"Can you wait for me princess?"

And with that, he stopped.

I moaned, and got off of his lap in a huge strop. Slowly making my way up stairs knowing he was laughing at my misery.
-
It was only a couple of hours till the event, and I was getting my hair and make up ready while Grayson showered and did his own hair.

I swear it took him longer than me to do his hair. He spent at least 40 minutes on it while I only spent 20.
On the other hand, his hair was always gorgeous so it definitely was worth the time spent on it