-THIRTY FOUR-

"Baby what do you mean?" Grayson asked with his wide hazel eyes that I just fell into every single time I looked at them.

I turned my head towards the ground taking a bunch of my hair in one hand getting it out of my face.

I sighed knowing that I had to tell him.

"The thing is, when I was really young probably around 13 or 14, i was walking home from one of my after school lessons and this man came up behind me and covered my mouth to stop me from screaming and..." I wept just thinking about that time.

It was so difficult for me to continue. I placed my face in my hands and then Grayson quickly came over to me.

"Shhhh baby it's okay, what did that man do to you?"

I sniffed making it clear that I was crying and continued, "He took advantage of me Grayson, I wasn't the same for so many years. The worst thing was, bad things started happening to me. I was constantly ill all the time and I kept throwing up so I had to be taken to the doctors"

While I told Grayson everything he continued to rub my back and kiss my cheek in comfort.

"The doctors told me that I was pregnant and I didn't know how to handle it, I cried all day everyday and I knew immediately that I didn't want the baby because of the circumstances and the entire situation. I went straight to an abortion clinic and they told me that in order to have a successful operation as well as taking out the baby, they had to, umm"

I stopped again bursting out crying, I buried my head into the crook of Graysons neck and he comforted me, continuously saying, "it's okay baby"

I took a deep breath and continued, "they had to remove my ovaries completely, meaning I can never have the opportunity to have children"

I got up and walked to the bathroom too ashamed to look at Grayson. I just told him that i couldn't have a future with him.

He stood up and followed me placing his warm hands on my hips and pulled me as close to him as possible.

"Princess. What that man did to you was the worst thing anyone could do. He took away your choice of a future and took complete advantage of you. I can't even begin to imagine what all of that put you through, but it's okay now, you're with me. And I can't tell you how much I love you and how I will never let anything or anyone hurt you ever again. You mean so much to me. Not just as a sexy body and a gorgeous face, but as a girl that I want to treat as a queen for the rest of my life, irregardless of what we can or can't do in the future." He said while looking at me in the mirror.

He now saw my eyes begin to well up of how beautiful what he just said was.

But before I could say anything, he spun me round and picked me up making my legs wrap around his torso.

"Baby, will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend and letting me treat you the way you deserve for as long as I live" he then kissed me.

"Grayson of course. I love you" I replied while crying and hugging him so tightly