~THIRTEEN~

I woke up with an aching back, my legs were numb and every muscle in my body felt damaged.

When I tried to get up I whined and whimpered from the excruciating pain.
All of a sudden I heard snickering coming from the door.
I glanced over to see Grayson with his arms crossed, leaning up against the door frame.

"What's so funny?" I scowled at him.

His smile didn't fade which was very cute but I just wasn't in the mood right now.

"Well, just knowing that I fucked your pretty little body so hard last night that you can't walk or move is a real turn on. I do deserve a pat on the back" He said while chuckling and mocking me.

I leaned over and threw a pillow at him, but because he was so quick he caught it.

When I eventually got up I went to the bathroom but when I looked in the mirror what I saw shocked and frightened me.

There were so many bruises, scratches and love bites for last night.

I couldn't even look in the mirror it looked so bad.
Suddenly my eyes filled with tears and soon they were falling down my face and I whimpered.

"Was I that rough?" Grayson asked as he came up behind me, shocked by what he had done.

"I guess so" I tried to say through my tears.

Before he said anything else he took a few steps closer to me and held me. He tried not to hug too tight so he wouldn't hurt me more.

Slowly his hand caressed my hair playing with it by twirling in his fingers.

His embrace was warm. My head came to his chest and he cradled me and wiped my tears away.

"I'm so sorry" he apologised.

"It's fine" I lied...

He looked me in my eyes and tilted my chin with his fingers. Soft kisses were placed all over my face which I loved.

"What can I do?" He asked with sympathy

I shook my head, "nothing it's fine" I lied once more. I didn't want him to give me anything because then I would get my hopes up thinking we're a couple. When I know that's not what he wants.

"Do you want me to stay with you today?" He wondered.

I couldn't hold in my emotions anymore and I let out a giant cry, "yes please"

Tears flooded from my eyes making them more and more sore, but Grayson wiped them away and pulled me closer towards him every time.

My weight was lifted and carried towards my couch. I was placed on it and a blanket was thrown on top of me.

Soon after Grayson jumped in with me and cuddled up to me once more putting a movie on for us to watch.

I knew I had to say this because the answer to it was an unknown that had to be known.

"Grayson?" I whispered in my now broken  voice.

"Yes gorgeous" he replied.

"What are we to each other?"

There was silence for a while.
The tension was obvious.
The only sound that filled the room was our breathing.

"I don't want to hurt you anymore today baby okay?" He quietly said kissing my head once.

Even more tears poured out of my eyes but this time I hid them from Grayson.

I don't want him to hurt me anymore.