-THIRTY TWO-

Grayson sent me home with one of his cars with a driver to chauffeur me. He still had a few things to take care of back at the office and he didn't want me to sit there bored waiting for him.

Today had been the best and most exhilarating day of my life. I absolutely love the person I have become with Grayson.

He makes me feel so alive.

I wanted to surprise for when he got home so I asked the driver to stop at a shop where they sold erotic things.

I entered the dark building that didn't have a sign on the outside but instead was dark purple building with black features.

My mind began to wonder to all the different things me and Grayson could get up to with half of the items that I could see.

The whips, the toys, the vibrators, the handcuffs, the multiple condoms and lubes everywhere.

I literally couldn't believe my eyes, this place had everything. Anything dirty, it had it.

I was suddenly drawn to the bondage station.

Multiple ropes in a variety of sizes and colours. I picked up thin black ones that were about 2-3 metres long.

I couldn't help but smile to myself and feel my underwear dampen.

Quickly, I breezed round the shop picking up handcuffs, blindfolds, tape, vibrators, and even clamps.

As soon as I went to the checkout I got a very disturbing look from the guy at the counter. But if I'm honest I didn't care very much because I knew I'd be in so much pleasure when Gray got home.

The driver took me back home and I set everything up.

I set out all of the stuff I bought neatly on a table in Grays room. I then dressed in one of his favourite lingerie pieces that he bought me:

But I was way too excited and i got out my phone and texted him a picture of me in a sexy pose on the bed with the items in the background

The conversation is now by text:

Me: Baby, you have no idea how wet I am for you right now. Come home and play with me 😉
-
5 minutes later
-
Daddy: Oh my god baby girl you look absolutely delicious in that 🤤

Me: I would look even better with it off, would you do me the honours😚

Daddy: I'm on my way home now baby girl, fuck those meetings, you are wayyyy more important!

Me: Hurry daddy I'm so horny😈

Daddy: Princess you have no idea what you're getting yourself into, I'm going to fucking wreck that perfect body 👅👀

Me: Mmmm I would love to see you try😉😏

Daddy: Fuckkk, you're really asking for it now. I'm not far away now. Keep that pussy wet for me 👅

Me: Like this?❤️:
-An attachment video sent-

Daddy: That's right, keep pleasuring yourself for daddy. I'm almost home. I'll make you feel so fucking good baby😩🤤

-

As I was moaning I heard the door swing open and heavy footsteps coming up the stairs.

My pussy was pounding from how wet and horny I was.

"Baby girl... I don't think you're ready for tonight. That body is mine"