~EIGHT~

•SWITCHING TO FIRST PERSON•

I made my way from Grayson's insanely large house to my car, i got in and drove straight to my dance class.

The music started and it spoke to me, I began to move my body in a contemporary dance. Suddenly the music changed to Shakira. As soon as it did this I found a partner and began to belly dance and grind to the song.

I let my partners hands glide along my hips, guiding them into position.

I was enjoying myself so much, until I felt the hands from my hips leave and two even stronger ones take its place.

I turned my head and came face to face with Grayson.

He leaned in to kiss me but I dodged it and thought about playing with him, I turned back around and began to grind on his lap.

I could feel Grayson getting excited, so I just carried on teasing him more. It was fun.

All of a sudden he grabbed me and took me out the dance hall and placed me into his car.

"You stay still baby girl we'll be home soon so I can fuck the shit out of that sexy ass of yours" he whispered while placing his large hand onto my inner thigh.

On the ride home there was so much traffic.

Grayson's hands gripped the steering wheel as well as clenching he sexy jaw.

He was getting irritated.

I grabbed his chin and faced him towards me.
"What are you..?" He asked.

"Shhhh daddy, let your princess take care of it" i interrupted.

I kissed his soft plump lips and placed my other hand on his joggers.

I slowly palmed him through his light grey Tommy Hilfiger bottoms and watched him grip the steering wheel ever tighter.

"Hmmmm" I heard him moan under his breath.

He quickly looked around the traffic to see if anyone was watching, and as soon as he saw they weren't he didn't hold back his moans.

The more he enjoyed himself the more turned on I got.

"Oh princess, keep it up and you'll get a reward when we get home" he said through his moans.

"Just enjoy yourself daddy" I said while attaching my lips to his neck sucking on it while giving him hickeys all over.

He began biting his lip so hard that his beautiful lips went bright red.

The traffic was just about clearing up and he was close.

"Oh fuck" he grunted.

I knew he had finished and I left him with a long kiss.

He placed his hand back onto my thigh for the ride home.