-TWENTY NINE-

I couldn't see anything. Everything was black. Im pretty sure I had a bag over my head.

Im pretty sure that I was in a car because I could feel it moving for hours.

All of a sudden the car came to a halt and my whole body was jolted forward. The next thing I knew I was being dragged out of the car with my hands behind my back. 

This had definitely happened before, but Ethan had to save me and Grayson. And for some reason I didn't picture him saving us again. I think I'm going to have to do this myself.

Im sick of being helpless.

The bag was then taken off of my head to reveal the same exact room that I had been kidnapped in before. The dark red walls with velvet furniture or also known as 'the red room'. 

I tried to wiggle out of the chair that I was now bounded to. I could budge even a little bit.

I heard footsteps coming to the door. so I stopped struggling and acted as if I was passed out.

To my surprise I had heard a sigh that was way too familiar. Almost like I had heard it so many times before. 

I still remained with my head down and my body still. Until I felt a soft hand graze my cheek. 

Why did that feel so familiar?

They then cleared their throat, "I hoped id never have to do this baby girl, but you gave me no option" 

it couldn't be. could it? 

...Ethan...

He continued to speak in his raspy yet manly voice, not knowing that I could hear him, "After you chose Grayson I thought that I would be able to deal with it, but I was so utterly wrong. I can't sleep every night knowing that you're in his arms and not mine. That your goddess body is being worshipped by another man." 

My heart hurt. 

I began to struggle my head as if I was just waking up, "Ethan?" I asked.

His dark brown eyes looked remorseful, "Im sorry baby girl" He pleaded. Ethan put his hand back onto my cheek and caressed it gently. His touch wasn't like Graysons. It just wasn't the same.

"But, if I can't have you then no one can" he finished.

As soon as he said this my heart sunk into my stomach. 

"Ethan! what does that mean?" I pleaded with begging eyes. He didn't respond, instead he pulled out a gun from his holster behind his black blazer. 

He aimed it right at the centre of my forehead. This is it. Tears started to stream down my face and I was an emotional mess.

"Please, no Ethan, there has to be another way" I pleaded again, with tears now running into my mouth. 

Ethan looked away, "I'm sorry princess" 

I needed to do something, I wasn't ready to die. Definitely not like this.

I then remembered back to a few things Grayson began to teach me when I became his assistant. Self defence.

This was a time for me to quit being a pussy and do something to save myself.

I slammed my foot down as hard as I could causing Ethan to jump up in pain and let go of the gun. It landed on the floor just inches away from my foot.

As soon as he went to lean down and grab it I kicked him in the face as hard as possibly could making him stumble back onto his feet taking a few steps back to regain his balance.

The whole time Ethan had been talking I had almost gotten myself out of the ropes I was tied in. All it needed was a big pull from both of my hands in the opposite direction and I was free.

I flicked the gun up with my foot and it had landed directly onto my lap. My hands were now free and I got up from the chair and cocked the gun back aiming it directly at Ethan who was now staggered against the wall.

He wiped blood from his mouth and smiled, "Im guessing my brother taught you that" he chucked and began to move towards me.

"Ethan don't you dare move another step closer or ill shoot." I threatened him. usually im not the violent kind of person but for some reason I seemed to be becoming one. I liked the thrill of it all.

He chuckled more, "No you won't princess, you still love me, deep deep down" 

The more he edged closer the more I realised that he was right. I couldn't shoot him. I lowered my guard down a little making Ethan think that he had me fooled.

I then smashed the back of the gun across the back of Ethans head, knocking him out cold onto the floor.

A big thud hit the floor and I let out a huge sigh of relief. What am I going to do now?

Not long after someone quickly opened the door and ran into the room with me.

Grayson. Thank god.

"Babyyyy" I let out a sigh of relief again, pulling him in for a hug.

He hugged me back immediately and ran his hands through my hair making me feel safe and relaxed.

"oh my god baby I was so worried about you. They took you away from me and then knocked me out in the house. But I recognised that it was Ethans bodyguards that did it. I came straight here to find you" Grayson said while kissing my face over and over again.

He then turned around looking at Ethans body on the floor knocked out. Then turning back to me he said, "wow I really did teach you well enough princess" He chuckled and smirked giving me one of his cheeky little winks.