-THIRTY SIX-

Literally trying to walk around the house was a struggle.

My legs ached from today, but I just had to limp everywhere.

Gray just got called away to a meeting so I was in the house completely alone. As much as I loved being with Grayson, I also loved the solitude.

I grabbed Graysons MacBook and went straight to Spotify that was connected to speakers all around the house.

I played mine and grays usual playlist that mostly had the sexiest and most dirty songs you would ever hear.

I pressed the shuffle button and immediately, 'often' by the weekend came on.

I started to cook dinner by dancing around the kitchen slowly grinding my hips as I went along picking up ingredients.

I slut dropped down to the cupboard where the pots and pans were. I have no idea why. I guess I was just feeling the music.

My clothing consisted off just one of grays t-shirts that was clearly too big for me but I loved it. Every time I reached up for a glass or other ingredient in the cupboards above my head. The shirt lifted up and revealed my usual thongs.

The song then suddenly changed to 'or nah'. This may have been the most sexual song I've ever heard but it went with my personality so well.

'Can you really take dick or nah?'

"Ummmm yes of course I can" I spoke out load.

I started laughing to myself a little but then I started to hear chuckles behind me.

I slowly turned around to reveal Grayson standing there leaning against the kitchen table and glaring at me.

I smirked at him while I walked over slowly and placed both of my arms around his neck.

"Oh really baby? Is what I just heard true?" He asked.

I looked confused, "what's that baby?" I questioned.

"Can you take dick baby girl?" He smirked more and winked.

Before I could even think of an answer, my hand found my way down to his trousers. Gently gliding up and down stroking his dick.

"What do you think daddy?" I winked back while stroking.

Grays eyes closed and his head tilted back.

All of a sudden I stopped and walked away back to the kitchen continuing to cook.

I felt his arms wrap around me and something hard poke my ass. We all know what that was.

"There's no way you're leaving me like this" he raised his voice a little.

I turned around once again and pecked his soft lips.
"Yes I am because you need to give my very sensitive pussy a break" I told him.

Gray then let go of me and walked away slowly acting all sad, which was so incredibly cute.

"Oh yeah baby?" Grayson said.

I continued to cook and simply answer, "what's up babe?"

He waited a few seconds before he answered, "well today we were all invited to a fundraiser tonight for work and it is a black tie party, would you like to be my perfect, beautiful date?" He asked while sitting on the kitchen counter eating the meal I just prepared.

"Of course baby but I'm going to need to find a dress because I don't have any ones that fit the black tie theme" I sighed.

Grayson reached into the pocket of his trousers and pulled out his black credit card that only few people have. I knew that having one of these cards meant that you had a shit load of money.

"Here" Grayson said while grabbing my hand, opening is and placing the card in my hand. He then clasped my fingers over the card and continued, "go out right now princess, buy whatever dress you want and spoil yourself for the day. You deserve it baby"

My cheeks began to blush and my smile was so big I couldn't control it. I jumped up into his arms and kissed his face all over. "I love you so much. You spoil me too much. I don't deserve someone like you"

"You deserve the world princess"