Chapter 1

You had entered the building and can't believe what your seeing.

You are now barely walking, taking the tinniest steps, observing the colors, arrangments, rooms and the flooring. That is until someone bumped into, making you lose your balance and spilling your tea once again.

You let out an angry grunt when you hit the floor. Your tea was wasted, luckily not on you this time, but all over the shiny dark brown wood floor.

You get up with feriocity. The person was a tall black haired guy with firey gold eyes and wore a red scarf. "Why don't you watch where your going?!" He seethed.

You put your (e/c) eyes into a narrow lock down. "How 'bout you?! You spilled my tea!" You gestured vicously at the floor.

Bolin was nowhere to be seen. Blood boiling, you bend the tea into an orb like you did on the streets and you turned it into shards of ice.

His gold eyes narrowed as well as he lit both hands with fire, ready to fight.

Are you sure you want to go there?" His voice was low and sharp. Your frown deepend.

"You spilled my tea! So, yah! I want to go there! Unless your gonna buy me another cup of tea! But I don't  think your that type!" You fumed.

He made the first go. A punch, and a ball of flames hurtled towards you. You extinguish the fire with a blob of water and send an icicle towards the guy.

"Ooh, that will give you a penalty." He comments arrogantly with a another punch of fire.

"Well, we aren't in a match, are we now?" You say, not understanding the refrence. He smirks and kicks, the hot flames too close to your face for comfort.

You both fight on before a couple of mintues. You pull water from the air, sweat, and jugs since you used up all of your tea for ice.

He started to gain ground, backing you up in a corner. You use a water wip to pull his scarf over his head and made his path way slick with ice.

You run the other direction. Now your the one who had him cornered. He tuggs his scarf down vicously. The harsh move caused him to slip on the ice and fall onto his rear.

You pin him down with more water, freezing him to the ground. He quickly melts the ice and shot up with a vengeance.

You smirked and pushed him back with all of the water in the room. You froze him again but this time to the wall.

He let out a breath of fire, defeated. "I guess you win. With a skill like  that I'm suprised that you are not on a team.... Unless you are?" He smirked back, respect and admiration glowed in his eyes.

You unfreeze him. He stretched his arms and fixed his scarf. "No. Never watched a game either." You stated concisely. He chuckled and closed the distance between you.

"Oh. Well, we have one tonight. Future Industries Fire Ferrets versus the Ba Sing Se Bagdermoles... I'm Mako, Bolin's older brother." He holds out his hand.

You smile and shook his hand. "(Y/n). Where did Bolin go anyways?" You look around the vast room, breaking the heart rushing  eye contact .

"Oh, we live in the attic." He replied, starting to walk. You follow him and soon you both were climbing to the attic.

You take a quick glance and see Mako turn his head the other way, slightly pinking.

"Woooooow! This is so cool! Sure is a lot fancier than my place!" You spot a couch and make yourself at home. You see Mako turn pink again. You chuckle and put your feet up.

"BOOOOOLLLIIIIIINNNNN!!!!" Mako screams for his brother. In a few short moments you see Bolin come out of another room in a white tank top and his pants with bare feet.

"Oh, you guys finally made it!" Bolin cheered. "I heard you guys fighting. You're lucky that no one actully came to the reckus. Who won?" He walked over to the couch where you and Mako were at.

Mako chuckled. "(Y/n) won. By a land slide in fact." He rubbed the back of his head with his right hand.

"More like an ice slide. You slipped and fell on your rear." You tease him. Everyone laughs.

"He wasn't too shabby for someone who started probending just two weeks ago." You all laugh.

"It was two and a half, thank you very much!" He jokes.  Pabu scampers out and hops onto your lap.

"Pabu! Get back there! I'm still going to wash you!" Bolin complains to the red panda. Pabu hisses and kneads your thighs.

"Oh Pabu, why don't you want to take a bath? If it makes you feel better, I can go back there with you to make sure he doesn't pull any tricks to change your fur a different color." You scratched the top of his head.

Pabu turned his head toward you and jumped off of your lap and scampered to the back. You chuckle and followed Pabu.

Leaving Bolin and Mako by themselves.

(Author's note: There may be misspellings or other flaws. Just comment and I can fix it. I am typing on my phone so it will have a small keyboard, meaning flawful typing. Hope you guys enjoyed!)