Gangsta 🏁

Part 1.

Lexis.

I was laying down scrolling on my phone when my bestfriends busted in my door

I was laying down scrolling on my phone when my bestfriends busted in my door. And i just rolled my eyes.

" Don't you hoes know how to knock i coulda been busting a nut " i said sitting up as they all geeked. I rolled my eyes again.

" so you know young boy ? Bitch he here " Peaches Said And i just mugged her.

" who the fuck is that ? The boy with the dents in his face ? " i Said and Eva rolled her eyes.

" You such a hater but he finally in the city doing a show and we want you to come with us " Eva said jumping on me. I sighed.

" Fine i don't even know why y'all even like him, he not all that " I said getting up stretching.

" That's what you saying now tho " Peaches said leaving out. " What Time Do this stupid concert start "

" 10pm So get ready chop chop " She said running out. I looked at the clock and saw it was 9:15pm. I rolled my eyes and dragged myself to the bathroom.

" Girl this thang is pack and these hoes is musty " Eva said making me laugh. We made our way to the center. Peaches assist it was a good spot cause he don't always look at the front raw. So she says.

I got knocked out my thoughts when everybody start screaming and I just put up the most mean face up. I almost smacked the shit out this girl behind me. Stankey breathe ass bitch.

He was performing and I was just there ready to go. He land his eyes on me and I just bucked him. he stopped the music. Wow thanks alot lexis.

" Say I need lil ma right there to come up here " he said with this heavy ass accent pointing at me.

" Girl he is talking about you.. go go go " Eva said pushing me. I sighs and walked on stage. I swear I had a whole attitude.

I was mugging him ready for him to talk. " Say ma what's your name? "

" This what you called me up here for ? I already don't like you "

Everybody was " Oouuuuu " he just chuckled and grabbed my hand.

" And why is that " I snatched my hand back and walked off stage and left out the building.

I pulled up at my house and just went up to my room slacking on the bed. I know y'all wanna know why I act the way I do. When I'm around my folks I be all chill and goofy but some about that young boy that don't sit right with me. So whenever someone bring him up I just roll my eyes.

Bestfriends 💚💘 is calling...

I answered and I just got up walking to the kitchen. " Bitch why you leave off like that ? Got this man embarrassed "