Twenty Nine

Kentrell

It was the next day and I was feeling good, I got everything straighten out with my girl you feel me so I'm feeling godly. I did spend the night of course it felt like home too just being in the same house as my baby.

This morning I woke her up to breakfast in bed and she still eating that right now, today I'm going have some girls come over and do her a makeover because I wanna take her out and show her how appreciated she is.

"Kentrell!!." She yelled and I just ran upstairs seeing her in bed eating. "Wassup ?" I said sitting on the bed.

"Can you check and see what I gotta do today on that calendar." She said pointing where her makeup table at I nodded and went to go look.

"You gotta go grocery shopping." I said and look back over at her. "Alright, thanks you." I walked in her bathroom and filled the tub up with warm water and bubbles.

"What you doing ?" Lexis said. "Making you a nice bath, I gotta make a run so when you get done eating take you a nice bath and put on some comfortable clothes." I said

*******************

"How is she ?" She asked and I shrugged. "She taking it day by day, she pretty much don't have a lot support so that's why I'm there."

She nodded while smiling. "Well that's sweet, are you moving back up here or staying in Baton Rouge ?"

"Come on now ma you know how I feel about rouge I think if me & lexis get back on a good page we can move somewhere else." I said and my momma chuckled. "You still love her do you ?"

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah and I never stop but you know I made a big fuck up so right now I'm just being there for my baby." She pinch me.

"Ight my bad." I said rubbing the spot. "But I'm just trying right my wrongs."

"Let me tell you something it's take a lot for a women to forgive a man once they did them wrong, before the forgiveness it's so much pain built up in them, I didn't raise you to hurt woman nor did your grandma and next time you hurt another girl I'm beat your ass." She said eyeing me and I sighs sipping on my drink.

"Alright ma I'm not, you got my word." I said and she only rolled her eyes. "Ight look here I got to go tell lexis I hope she feel better." She said and I got up and hug my momma tight. "I got you." I said and let go watching my momma walk to her car.

"Hey is you nbayoungboy ?" This girl said and I just nodded she was smiling real hard with her friends behind her. "Yeah wassup?"

"Can me and my friends get a picture ?" She asked and I stood up pulling up my pants.

"Of course tell them to come over here." I said and the girl wave her friends over one of them gave a stranger they phone and we gathered together to take the pictures.

"And there." The man was done taking the picture and gave the girl back her phone.

"Thanks you, tell lexis I said hey." She smiling and I nodded pulling out my phone to FaceTime her.

She answered with her makeup done & hair she had rollers in her head. "Aye come here." I called out to the girl.

"You can tell her." I said and she screamed jumping up and down. "Oh ma gawd heyyy you so pretty." The girl said and her friends just watched as they cover they mouth.

Lexis just laughed. "Thanks you." The girl walked away waving. "Why you didn't tell me nothing I'm on here looking like somebody grandma with these big ass rollers." She said moving around.